Witch Builds List 1.0 - 2.4 (closed)

"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
Abelos wrote:
Looking for a Bow Witch build.

Before release I used Scrotie's Frost Raven build located at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496957

I'm trying to follow it in spirit, but I can't help but wonder if there is something else there is a similar non gear intensive build that is functional in one of the new leagues.

No post release build available yet. PyrosEien Explosive Arrow build which can be found in the old build list was non-gear-intensive. All you needed was a cheap Quill Rain. Unfortunatly the tree is broken since release.

I'm still going to try to work the Frost Raven build, worst that could happen is it would be a complete bust and i would have to buy lots of regrets to respec.
Hey guys. looking for a full farmer's build viable in 1.0 . was using dual sporker before.
Gear was all about mf(perandus+2x andvarius+wondertrap+sadima and all of that sort)Non shavronne's.
IGN-Chatillion
"
Kirielis wrote:
I think tri-curse fireball build is still more or less valid? The burning proliferation one?

Also, suggest linking this to main post. And if Lyralei's map resource makes the list, so should Noperative's stickied guide in the Gameplay Help section.

no doubt about it, still working like a charm.
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
Hey guys. looking for a full farmer's build viable in 1.0 . was using dual sporker before.
Gear was all about mf(perandus+2x andvarius+wondertrap+sadima and all of that sort)Non shavronne's.

I'ld have a look at summoners. Probably the best way to have a workable build while wearing full mf gear (Plus Spectres with item rarity and culling strike for the killing blow).
Spork is tits up after all the nerfs imho.
Link section updated
i think you can include this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/573206
so what about full mf build? have a summoner based on zombies. killing speed is average.
IGN-Chatillion
I suggest adding the thread LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps to the totem builds section. While the build hasn't been updated for months, the changes made in the game and skill tree haven't affected the build, except for one skill change in the circle before Ancestral Bond.

I'm using the 3rd build: Spectre Variation: *Minion/totem balance hybrid*, although I changed my path down to the lower right to go past Reduced Mana Reservation, since I want to run Clarity and Discipline at the same time.

This is my level 53 build.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
"
AndonSage wrote:
I suggest adding the thread LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps to the totem builds section.

The build is linked in the old witch build list. I will only link builds here that are new or updated for release.
updated links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info