<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

I would like to join!
"
callmebc wrote:
I would like to join!

Hello, callmebc.

If you or anyone else wishes to join ACE, please look at the first post in this thread, read through it and if we are a fit for you, look at the New Members spoiler it explains how you may apply.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congratulations to Winterz for being the second ACE guildie to hit 40 Challenges over the weekend.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
RIP stubb's lvl 95 Deadeye. He was second placed in PHC in the guild. Lutcikaur updated his AHK twice and stubb forgot to reload this macro. He hit his logout, it didn't work, he "panicked" and ended up dying to the blast rain Rogue Exile.
Congratulations to WarGoat, the third ACE guild member to hit 40/40 Challenges, for PHC.
The Solo Self-Found Perandus Hardcore Race has been running for nearly a week. Despite ripping at least once, it is great to see ACE member Steelmage pushing in this community event and currently ranked third.
GUESS WHO'S BACK
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Welcome back. For the few minutes I saw you online, at least.
Winterz has donated a heap of stuff to Admin. We'll probably run some sort of event on the weekend to give it away.
ACE IS GREAT BECAUSE I GET OPPORTUNITIES TO PK DEEFA.

Even if it doesn't always go as planned u_u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info