<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Great to see so many members returning and having fun. Happy hunting all.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
ACE Newsletter #53 is now out... Merry Christmas all.
Happy New Years to all ACE members and all you other Exiles in Wraeclast.

Congratulations to Ranggarn who, again, managed get all the Challenges first in a temp league - this time Talisman.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hello:
i would like to apply for the guild.
I took a massive break since bloodlines and have restarted on talisman HC, however most of my past mapping friends has stopped playing.
currently at lvl 85 srs life build, 5l pledge, lightning coil, 5.7 k life.
feel free to contact me ingame @ tomo_skull

Thank you!
"
tokkun wrote:
i would like to apply for the guild.

Thanks for your interest.

If you or anyone wishes to join ACE check the very first post in this thread for "New Members" and expand the "How to apply for ACE membership" spoiler. Read that, if everything fits for you, then fill out the form link at the bottom to apply.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE Newsletter #54 is now out featuring cool stuff like:

- latest GGG news and new members
- Darksrhine wrap-up
- Ranggarn's first 32/32 challenges
- ACE QUIZ night summary
- and of course KYG
I'm not sure if I'm high level enough but I'm level 80 in Talisman HC (Aus Gateway) and submitted an app about a week ago. I've also installed Mumble. I'm available in game but I check my messages regularly too.

Cheers
"
Methras1 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm high level enough but I'm level 80 in Talisman HC (Aus Gateway) and submitted an app about a week ago. I've also installed Mumble. I'm available in game but I check my messages regularly too.

Hi Methras1, we got your application. I will PM you regarding your application.

Just a note to all applicants that we get back to all of you but sometimes there may be a unforeseen time delay - e.g. Christmas / New Years period where Staff may be absent.

In addition as stated in step two of the application info:

Your entire profile must be visible - This includes your Characters tab

Not doing this may delay or halt your application. :)
GGG today announced The Winterheart Race Season will run from 29 January 2016 to 25 February 2016 (NZT) with 155 events.

The next newsletter will cover this and a race related surprise will be included for all guildies.
Newsletter #55 was just published with details about the new Race Season. It also has ranked coverage of the past three Race Seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info