Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

Gratz
I can still remember the day I got picked for a beta key when GGG was giving out some randomly on twitter. I couldn't believe that I got picked, and quickly shared this game with all of my friends as quickly as possible. It easily hooked tons of them, and still to this day I ask people if they need their Diablo 2 fix, to come join.

Its been a long journey, and I'm sure glad GGG could do it. Grats Chris, and the developers of GGG, its good to see your baby finally alive and well. I look forward to playing it and playing it until my hands fall off.

My only regret is that I could of contributed more during the closed / open beta.
Awesome work and a fantastic achievement all round!

Sincere thanks for the game to all involved.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Congratulations! :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Way to go Chris and team!
@Doge_This_DPS
I agree, a smooth release and relatively unbuggy, congratulations Chris & team!
I'm very impressed with you and your team Chris. PoE is really something special. Well done people!
The new areas are amazing

The random bosses in new areas(seemingly, haven't done them a lot to know yet) are surprising and entertaining

The 2 handed buffs are wonderfully welcome

All in all, GG, GGG.

Hurry up with release supporter packs, I'm ready for another forum title (Seeing as I missed the OB one :P )
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Oct 24, 2013, 11:02:59 AM
Congrats on a very successful launch!
Maybe you could teach some of the big name companies how to do it :xD
We're all proud of you, Chris. :)
So many years of work, and now finally see the full version and thousands of players playing.

Are there any GGG numbers on how many people played yesterday/today?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info