"10% increased effect of flasks"

"The early Witch tree has had life flask bonuses changes for nodes that provide general flask effect improvements. General Spell damage nodes have been improved."

But on the new passive tree it simply has "10% increased effect of flasks".

So I guess that's all of them? Granites and quicksilvers and elementals? Cause that'd be pretty sweet.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
What I want to know is, if it also affects mana/life regained as well.

Based on a reading, you would think it would improve:

a) The granite, quicksilver, etc. effects. So granite would give you 3300 armor, etc.
b) It would *also* increase the amount of mana/life gained from flasks, as that is the primary effect of a mana/life flask.

So my question to everyone is, does this skill affect the amount of mana/life gained from flasks?
Dev response of personal testing please,pretty sure these nodes are broken OP but want confirmation lol
I have a question kind of similar to this. Does the life recovery rate on items work with instant healing flasks? since when it is instant, it isn't really rate? Does it give more healing or only give so your heaing fro non instant are well faster as it says?
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"The early Witch tree has had life flask bonuses changes for nodes that provide general flask effect improvements. General Spell damage nodes have been improved."

But on the new passive tree it simply has "10% increased effect of flasks".

So I guess that's all of them? Granites and quicksilvers and elementals? Cause that'd be pretty sweet.

Yes, it is all of them. For resistance potions, it increases the duration. You can compare these three nodes to the effect a Glassblower's Bauble would have on a potion.

"
RealHits wrote:
What I want to know is, if it also affects mana/life regained as well.

Based on a reading, you would think it would improve:

a) The granite, quicksilver, etc. effects. So granite would give you 3300 armor, etc.
b) It would *also* increase the amount of mana/life gained from flasks, as that is the primary effect of a mana/life flask.

So my question to everyone is, does this skill affect the amount of mana/life gained from flasks?

It does increase the amount of life and mana gained. I explained it above.

"
PinkyDinky wrote:
I have a question kind of similar to this. Does the life recovery rate on items work with instant healing flasks? since when it is instant, it isn't really rate? Does it give more healing or only give so your heaing fro non instant are well faster as it says?

As explained above. It only increases the amount of life gained from life potions, not the rate.
"
Natharias wrote:
Yes, it is all of them. For resistance potions, it increases the duration. You can compare these three nodes to the effect a Glassblower's Bauble would have on a potion.
This is incorrect.

These nodes are the equivalent of the Inner Force nodes, but for Flask Effects rather than buffs. They always increase the numerical effect of the flask effect, they have no effect on the duration.

Flask Effects include the primary over-time effect of drinking a flask, and any "while flask in effect" bonuses from flask mods.

For Life and Mana flasks, they have a base amount of life/mana to recover and a duration, which they use to calculate the strength of the flask effect, as a value of life/mana to recover per second. The passives will increase that value by the listed percentage, thus increasing the life/mana recovered per second, without affecting the duration - thus you'll gain life/mana faster for the same duration resulting in higher ottla life/mana gain.

For utility flasks like Granite flasks, it's a straight % increase to the value of the bonus given, in that case the additional armour.
Now I'm tempted to spec into the flask effect cluster so I can get dat +3% max elemental resists.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I've been wondering, does anyone know if this will increase the ammount a flask of animation heals minions for as well? I would assume that it only affects the player, but would appreciate clarification.

Thanks in advance!
"
I've been wondering, does anyone know if this will increase the ammount a flask of animation heals minions for as well? I would assume that it only affects the player, but would appreciate clarification.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it says 'increased effect of flasks', not 'increased effect of flasks on you'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm new to the game, and still a bit confused by this explanation.
Base effect for Medium Mana Flask is 80 mana over 6.5 seconds at a cost of 16 out of 45 charges.

I now have 3 passive nodes for Flask Effect "10% increased effect of flasks" each.
I was expecting the tool-tip to so an increase in some of those numbers, but they still show the base values.

Does this mean that were I to use the Medium Mana Flask, that it would increase the mana 10% more than the listed amount for each level of the passive skill? Or am I reading this wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info