Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

"
magpye wrote:

If it comes back online straight away, then we get 3 hours to theory craft :D

Which is a large part of the point in doing it this way in the first place. That and being able to download early.
awesome
Can't wait for this!
"
leditrain wrote:
I'm curious about this one thing, now that Path of Exile is going live officially with 1.0.0, will there be a total server wipe for the launch? I'm asking because I assume this would be the way to do it, since a "new" game launches, players wouldn't expect getting in the game on day 1 and seeing high level characters & such...

No character wipe, only a skill tree reset
"
leditrain wrote:
I'm curious about this one thing, now that Path of Exile is going live officially with 1.0.0, will there be a total server wipe for the launch? I'm asking because I assume this would be the way to do it, since a "new" game launches, players wouldn't expect getting in the game on day 1 and seeing high level characters & such...

There is no wipe. There will be new leagues you can play in though, which will be empty since they were just made.
"
Bekador wrote:
"
Guilds start with 30 member slots

Remains one important question:

Is a Member a char or an account? If it is just a char then guilds will fill up very quickly, if its an account (with all it chars) then even the free 30 Member slots will be enough for smaller guilds.

I would love to know this too.
IGN: kReiZy
"
leditrain wrote:

If a new player join the game he will automatically assign to the new league which will start with 1.0.

Everybody starts with lvl 1 char. That means u have a fresh economy like a ladder reset.
IGN : Beendixx
Last edited by Bendix on Oct 23, 2013, 6:31:59 AM
woot RF boost !
IGN TylordRampage
Taking the friend system as evidence, it seems that guilds will be account wide. so that you can apply or accept a guild request with one character, and then all your characters will belong to the same guild.

Is this correct?
How does the steam pre-load work? What do I need to do so the game starts auto-magically downloading later today while I'm still at work?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info