Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

Warum sollten es viele runter laden das es net mal auf deutsch gibt.
And, HALOWEEN BUNDLE for 230! AWESOME!! Thank you GGG so much :).
CASUAL GAMER
Das deutsche Klientel ist wohl eher eine Minderheit in PoE und allen internationalen Games.
Ähm es gib viele mmos wo nix koste und die sind auf Deutsch...
Congratz for the Release GGG, too bad that I dont have a way to install the release over Steam with Remote Install it seams that is only for purchases =/ if anyone knows how to do it please help!

Anyway, I WANT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF YOU GUYS CELEBRATING!! I demand! Take some of my donations and buy a champagne :P
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
Schlachtvieh wrote:
Das deutsche Klientel ist wohl eher eine Minderheit in PoE und allen internationalen Games.

^^Genau.

Es würde mich übrigens auch nicht überraschen, wenn es eines Tages Uebersetzungen in anderen Sprachen gibt. In der zwischenzeit, PoE ist eine geniale Gelegenheit gamers von anderen Ländern kennenzulernen, und eine Fremdsprache zu üben. Cheers!
Steam Store never looked so sexy.
Popping back after a break and just in time to sneak in an Open beta pack purchase. Congratulations everyone, the game is looking absolutely fantastic! Looking forward to playing again.
I wonder if there will be cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2_NkyTv8E
Congraz @GGG, nice work.
Good luck with Release.

Does this mean the forum is finally going to get tided up and all the Beta feedback, bug reports, beta general discussion, normal general discussion, etc, etc are going to be merged or renamed, as surely this is going to cause confusion with new members looking for correct forums to post in when the beta has finished, but most of the forums are still related to beta. With not much for release feedback, or bugs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info