Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

Pay2Guild LOL :)

Keep going!
"
exploder wrote:
If the Guild system works over account and Guild chat across leagues, that obviously mean that I cant have a character in Standard in a Guild and another character in Hardcore?, I'm mean, I will not playing both leagues but maybe there are people who does it and Guilds, not always but commonly, plays in just one mode, regardless of the 4month leagues, I mean a Guild, as I say not always but commonly, will play only in standard both the perma league and the 4 months league but not in the hardcore leagues, because that is another game mode not just a different league.

There's a way to have 1 character in Standard and 1 in Hardcore and being part of different leagues?, I mean not having 2 accounts of course, or it will be?.

Either way, I will be playing the release today :D or tomorrow.

Regards!

PD: Yay my PoE Shirt and key chain has been shipped today :D

I think your train of thought is a mess here.

No matter what character you are on, your account can only be in one guild at a time. This means that no matter what league you are in, you will be able to chat with anyone in your guild regardless of what league they are playing.

So it's an all or nothing deal. If you want to have separate guilds for separate leagues I think your only option right now is to have separate accounts.

Which is fine, since making an account is free.
Thanks for update and keep up the good work.
Last edited by Littleman1445 on Oct 23, 2013, 10:01:59 AM
"
Nonsensei436 wrote:

I think your train of thought is a mess here.

No matter what character you are on, your account can only be in one guild at a time. This means that no matter what league you are in, you will be able to chat with anyone in your guild regardless of what league they are playing.

So it's an all or nothing deal. If you want to have separate guilds for separate leagues I think your only option right now is to have separate accounts.

Which is fine, since making an account is free.

It's a mess because I'm ESL :P so its hard to express myself in an ordered way.

I understand that my point is, maybe they can change that a little bit, just a thought.

Regards!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Just fyi on the red announcement text up top it says "They should be back up in a few minutes"... :P
Is this 24 minutes to start downloading?
"
Ithilien wrote:
Is this 24 minutes to start downloading?

I believe it is.
Now that the game will be released will the HUD/UI/minimap finally receive some attention and be polished?
Here we go my bitches!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))
IGN: _Naroa_
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info