Please explain "Mind over matter" mechanics...

"
Sobeck wrote:
As far as i know those durations and chances are calculated from the damage dealt to a target compared to the LIFE of this target. MoM doesnt reduce the incomeing damage and doesnt increase the players life, so i guess i doesnt do anything against status ailment/stun?
Correct
So there's even less incentive to go CI now?
Beyond league.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sobeck wrote:
As far as i know those durations and chances are calculated from the damage dealt to a target compared to the LIFE of this target. MoM doesnt reduce the incomeing damage and doesnt increase the players life, so i guess i doesnt do anything against status ailment/stun?
Correct

thx for the answer mark

im not stunimune and i dont want to use Eye of Chayula or waste points for unweavering stance. Guess i have to stack even more life then and leave the mana a bit lower instead :/
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
"
Sobeck wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sobeck wrote:
Correct

thx for the answer mark

im not stunimune and i dont want to use Eye of Chayula or waste points for unweavering stance. Guess i have to stack even more life then and leave the mana a bit lower instead :/
Exactly why MOM scales better with EV than AR.

Also the reason MOM is near the EV/AR class. Who scales better with MOM than anyone else.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Jan 16, 2014, 9:40:58 AM
one question, what happen if i take a 2k dmg hit and have only 300mana unreserved. will MoM trigger and take the 300 nana than life or cause mana is to low it take only life?
30% of 2000 damage is 600 damage. If you have only 300 mana available you will take 300 damage to mana and the remaining 1700 to life.

There's no such think as "mana to low" if you have any mana at all it will apply to it until you run out of mana.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info