Upcoming Halloween microtransactions, awesome cosplay and more!

Only 3 more sleeps!

I was counting on selling some paintings before Open Beta finished so I could finish my set. Unfortunately for GGG it didnt eventuate. :-(

REEEEPPP Packs

Regal
Exalted
Eternal

Trade oil paintings for Packs! :-)

Bonus image for GGG. :-)
Spoiler

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 21, 2013, 9:16:09 AM
Mirakat is totally fine btw..
I don't generally think twice about the consmetic microtransactions, but both of those look pretty cool and great for halloween. I'm definitely going to grab the demon hand and give some serious consideration to the decap skin.
cool cosplay :) i want to see more
Leak the patch notes so we can get a head start reading them!
I'm so excited for the patch notes!
please GGG make those not higher than 200 point.
Forum pvp
Awesome, but when will i have my dog? There was a cat, time for dog now :D
@Sojournpoe
"
SojournPoE wrote:
Awesome, but when will i have my dog? There was a cat, time for dog now :D

I want a wolf a bear and a giraffe. I want everything that exists and even that doesn't exist IRL as a pet.

Hell give me my own pet human who walks along side my char that does no damage and is just there for the hell of it. At least i had a friend then. :(
Demon Hand Pet - reminds me of that hand in the Adam's family... hehe! sick and WAAAANT!!

Decapitation Helmet Skin - not bad, though I think a flaming pumpkin head would've been better!

Good stuff GGG! :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info