Devouring Totem!!!

Do you use devouring totem?

Yes
1739.53%
No
2660.47%
Poll time!!!:
Do you use devouring totem? : y/n

if no, would you use it if it was a following summon ?( a swarm of bugs or a worm(likeD2))

turning it into a following summons that scales with ½ Rejuv totem income but in both mana and life would make the thing viable
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Russell on Oct 20, 2013, 8:18:11 PM
I like it but its not as useful as rejuvenating totem. I love the effect, but yeah, having to have mobs corpses to use it definitely makes rejuv just flat out better, unless theres something im unaware of regarding how much hp is leeched or how it scales.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
I like it but its not as useful as rejuvenating totem. I love the effect, but yeah, having to have mobs corpses to use it definitely makes rejuv just flat out better, unless theres something im unaware of regarding how much hp is leeched or how it scales.

Ya im not saying the incomes suck... its useful... but only in certain situations... when you are a fast pace killer... the totem is completely a no-no
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Ya im not saying the incomes suck... its useful... but only in certain situations... when you are a fast pace killer... the totem is completely a no-no

TBH the only situation i would switch my rejuvenation totem for a devouring would be a no regen map. (maybe if a map turns out to be really necro heavy, but i'm not sure if i would use it even in that situation...)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Would definitely be a lot cooler if it was a summon actually.
played poe 1k hours

got all different classes and builds

never used devouring totem gem - not even lvled to level 2

says all.
"
ibase wrote:
played poe 1k hours

got all different classes and builds

never used devouring totem gem - not even lvled to level 2

says all.

as some people love to say

welcome to path of totem

im waiting for the moment GGG stops making awesome potential skill into totem only

-devouring
-shockwave
From what I remember the devouring eats corpses slowly, and doesn't give much hp back.

If it ate faster and gave you more life, it would be used more.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I found a 15% devouring totem gem. I used it to get nearly half way to a GCP from the vendor recipe. Much more useful than socketing it.
IGN EntropicThunder
turning it into a following summons that scales with ½ Rejuv totem income but in both mana and life would make the thing viable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info