"Remove Only" Stash Tab.

It's said that after removing all of the items, and then logging off and back into the game, the tab will go away. I've had the same tab for about 2 weeks now, and it has yet to go away. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, or if it is just me. It isn't really affect me in any way, but some others could find it annoying. Thought I'd post anyways.

-Pyro_Mania

[Edit by Support: locked to prevent further necro-posts]
Last edited by Rachel on Nov 7, 2015, 9:37:21 PM
we have had other posts of this, it is on our to fix list.
Mine all went away after i transferred items which is good but now instead of the 10 tabs i should have i have tabs 1-4 and then tabs 6-11. They all work fine but its kinda strange. Anyway pls fix when you get some time i'm on the american server.
Necro'd thread, but I have the same problem. The whole issue of leagues seems to be the root cause of the issue. I really don't understand the point or the purpose. I'm assuming it has something to do with multiplayer content. Since the whole game is "multiplayer", those of us who never use any multiplayer features and just play the game in our single player manner are just really inconvenienced by this.

Now we have to spend a LOT of time re-organizing our tabs every time a league changes? Either get rid of leagues, get rid of the remove only option (preferable) or make some simpler method of up-converting entire tabs to join whatever league that it needs to be in.

I guess it's a good sign that your game is so awesome that it took me THIS long to find something to bltch about, but it's a major inconvenience and the whole leagues concept just seems completely pointless. I've never come across this in other games, gameplay should just be a nice simple matter of log in and play, not log in discover your entire stash is pooched and have to spend half and hour f*cking around with it...
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us yet. - Calvin and Hobbes.
Just play Standard or Hardcore only and you'll not have to worry about Remove-Only tabs.
I have now a garbage in my stashes :(

Too bad, i'll stop the game because too much time to re-organized the stashes. Sorry
If it's garbage, it shouldn't take you too long to control click the items to your inventory, click on the master you located nextto your stash. Click sell. Control click the items to the vendor window.

The problem is not remove only tabs. It's putting vendor trash i to your stash and waiting until a league ends to vendor it.

Move all the remove only tabs to the end of your stash so younever have to look at them if you don't want the hassle of organizing them.

Or, you know, do what drakier suggested and you never have a problem.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info