Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues

Hi i didnt play for some time and i want to ask something, i dont really understand this trading.

If i have my items on this account on character in normal league, and i want to make new character in hardcore league on new/same account, can i trade my items to new character between leagues? And i have to make this new character on same account or it can be new (i prefer to make new account)? Thanks in advance.
"
Shadov1 wrote:
Hi i didnt play for some time and i want to ask something, i dont really understand this trading.

If i have my items on this account on character in normal league, and i want to make new character in hardcore league on new/same account, can i trade my items to new character between leagues? And i have to make this new character on same account or it can be new (i prefer to make new account)? Thanks in advance.

ZiggyD covers that pretty well on his latest video. 2:49 ->

The video
can someone explain to me how in the world can someone trade items or orbs from softcore to a league or hardcore i really cant understand it how it works the only way i can think of is by someone in HV giving you for example to your char in HC 20 alchs and then you reward him with the same amount plus 10% more in the SC
"
demorianna wrote:
can someone explain to me how in the world can someone trade items or orbs from softcore to a league or hardcore i really cant understand it how it works the only way i can think of is by someone in HV giving you for example to your char in HC 20 alchs and then you reward him with the same amount plus 10% more in the SC

It works this way:

Player 1 trade 10 Perandus Hardcore Exalts to Player 2 in Hardcore Perandus league.

Then they both log out and swap to Perandus league where Player 2 will give 15 Perandus Exalts to Player 2.

Of course you need to trust ppl, and that's why you buy from someone who got feedbacks and not from random players.
"
Chris wrote:
After extensive player feedback and internal discussion, we are disallowing cross-league trading between the long-term (Standard/Hardcore) leagues and the challenge leagues (Essence and Hardcore Essence). You can still perform cross-league trades (at your own risk) between a league and its hardcore version (Standard to Hardcore, Hardcore to Standard, Essence to Hardcore Essence or Harcore Essence to Essence).

We feel that allowing people to trade prior gametime into advantage in the new three-month leagues is an advantage akin to RMT.

This policy may change in the future, for example disallowing all cross-league trading entirely.

Edit: The same applies to race events. You can't trade items into a one-week race for example.

Sooo what does that mean? will i get banned if i trade items from sc to hc breach?
"
"
demorianna wrote:

It works this way:

Player 1 trade 10 Perandus Hardcore Exalts to Player 2 in Hardcore Perandus league.

Then they both log out and swap to Perandus league where Player 2 will give 15 Perandus Exalts to Player 2.

Of course you need to trust ppl, and that's why you buy from someone who got feedbacks and not from random players.

What? are you even read what you just type down? xD

they both log out and swap to Perandus league where Player 2 will give 15 Perandus Exalts to Player 2.

You mean player 2 give 15 exalts to player ONE not TWO.
What exactly defines a "trade" for this rule?

Is trading specifically the act of right clicking on a player portrait, selecting trade, and having items in both windows that the two accounts exchange?

Or does trading also include things like:
-Having guild mates put items into the guild stash and withdraw each others items
-"Boosting" new characters through content with a higher level character

Trading gametime into an advantage in the new leagues is mentioned, but I'm not sure what that actually means. That could define boosting, but that doesn't seem to be against the rules.

If the guild stash counts as trading too, then anyone with characters in permanent and temp leagues that use the guild stash would have cross league traded. If it doesn't count as trading, then technically you could invite someone into your guild just to get around the trading restriction.

It'd also be nice to have this rule posted somewhere more official if it's actually going to result in bans, since nobody visits the trading forums anymore.
IGN: Tytanium
GGG if you really ban for Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and challenge league, why not XantoffRF (LegWindripper) banned? He doing Cross-league trading every league and always cadiro stealer/scammer in each league he join, still not banned.

Just wonder did GGG read their rules or not?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834850
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/XantoffRF/page/1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Wish you could trade from legacy league to standard given that it just keeps going and going. Got extended a least another couple weeks due to beta being extended.
Please ban opportunity to rip items from hardcore to softcore from leagues to perma standard. It would be great to keep ripped characters in void league until temporary league ends because It's almost cross-league trading one way. Some people only things do are transferring items to standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info