Map\Zoom hacking in Path of Exile racing.

Well, at least we got something.

Keep in mind the only people that got caught were the ones who were stupid enough to use maphack after the 1.3.0i patch. Everyone knew minutes after the patch that it contained anti-cheat systems. I'm pretty sure the vast majority weren't even caught.

Nothing will ever be done to the people that hacked before that patch and it will always be a race between GGG and the cheaters.

I agree that a warning is too soft because there's no change in the ToS, they are very clear.
Anyway, im happy that at least something was done after all this time. The lack of action and the feeling of zero consequence was the main factor that drove people to just use cheats.

I'm very curious to see the performance of some people next season :^) I think it will tell us more than the actual bans, i mean, warnings that we already know.

Edit:
Spoiler

To the random ppl messaging me, if you think I hack, you are delusional...
I had a bad season due to a number of things, mainly, I didn't play Witch - the class that i have the most experience and success with.
I've also been streaming and recording my races for a very long time.
You should know better by now...
Last edited by tagpt on Jan 20, 2015, 5:51:28 AM
BOOM SHAKALAQA
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
cwu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P

"When we mass-warn people for running these tools, don't say you weren't shocked"

Nothing will bring justice to early seasons.

That said, seeing people do shitty now will be all the confirmation I ever needed.

Looking forward to Alkaizer, Choilicious, Bzmode and maybe one other I can't think of displaying their mettle.

The GODkaizer has nothing left to prove to us mortals.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
cwu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P

"When we mass-warn people for running these tools, don't say you weren't shocked"
The amount of butthurt in the reddit thread is pretty funny.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
The amount of butthurt in the reddit thread is pretty funny.

I love the "my computer is from 1995" excuses.
Last edited by terrex on Jan 20, 2015, 3:49:43 PM
"
Alea wrote:
"
The top 20 players by Season Points in Race Season Ten were: shashk0, theoryofipcus, Whirlwarian, passofexhale, Helman, terrex, pouu, grindis123, Tolerancece, mardukthewolf, kyuzoudono, jstq, blindHORNET, cwu, Morsexier, Fightgarr, Mirato, Robit, oreoresama and boof.
The Signature Race Marauder winners were: Helman, cwu and boof.
The Signature Race Witch winners were: Throzz, cwu and FrAgGy.
The Signature Race Ranger winners were: cwu, terrex and cobaIt.
The Signature Race Duelist winners were: Helman, cwu and Fightgarr.
The Signature Race Templar winners were: Throzz, lPeeps and FrAgGy.
The Signature Race Shadow winners were: Throzz, ZoRoXo and cwu.
The Signature Race Scion winners were: FrAgGy, Throzz and ZoRoXo.

Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

=> so who ? :D

A short list of human filth:

w0wsuchdoge
kefirhl
hubsaw
bluechipps
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
"
The top 20 players by Season Points in Race Season Ten were: shashk0, theoryofipcus, Whirlwarian, passofexhale, Helman, terrex, pouu, grindis123, Tolerancece, mardukthewolf, kyuzoudono, jstq, blindHORNET, cwu, Morsexier, Fightgarr, Mirato, Robit, oreoresama and boof.
The Signature Race Marauder winners were: Helman, cwu and boof.
The Signature Race Witch winners were: Throzz, cwu and FrAgGy.
The Signature Race Ranger winners were: cwu, terrex and cobaIt.
The Signature Race Duelist winners were: Helman, cwu and Fightgarr.
The Signature Race Templar winners were: Throzz, lPeeps and FrAgGy.
The Signature Race Shadow winners were: Throzz, ZoRoXo and cwu.
The Signature Race Scion winners were: FrAgGy, Throzz and ZoRoXo.

Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

=> so who ? :D

A short list of human filth:

w0wsuchdoge
kefirhl
hubsaw
bluechipps
rip in probation
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

wasnt there like 6 or 7 who didnt get top20 demi
"
janimauk wrote:

wasnt there like 6 or 7 who didnt get top20 demi

There was 4 (or as i like to call it 20% of the top 20). You can tell because boof at position 24 was the last to receive a top 20 demi. Compare the current race season point ladder to chris' list to find out who got skipped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info