🙀🙀Ahfack's Mirror Shop!💪#1 Impale Life Jewelry💪Free 7L Fortify Cyclone🎆+ More! 🙀🙀

ya ventor is a proven scamming scumbag. he might have all the cash in the world ingame, but hes solo play from here on out hopefully. ggg now have a div card named after a lowlife scammer :D
"
Ventor wrote:

There you go.

Anyway, I just happened to see the post. I don't care about this RMT lord game anymore. No one good even plays anymore.

PCE

I don't get it. You say that you don't care about this game anymore; why are you here then?
Hahaha busy day

Trigger warning: Scammers beware

My items are GG and all made without ripping people off lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 22, 2017, 4:39:35 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

My items are GG and all made without ripping people off lol

'Nuff said!
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
All hail Ahfack, the "mogul" tearjerker. Where is Barbara Jay these days, miss the A3M noticeboard posts. ;(

So much salt Wraeclast would be barren.

Also, the best players from earlier seasons are gone not for RMT, but because races took a shit or people got shit on. Baker anyone? ;p

Shameless bump for good ol Ahfack. Keep it up man, you're making some impressive yet affordable items!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Ventor wrote:

There you go.

Anyway, I just happened to see the post. I don't care about this RMT lord game anymore. No one good even plays anymore.

PCE

I don't get it. You say that you don't care about this game anymore; why are you here then?

he said he dont care about rmt lord, not about game.
you giving him only next crap bullets with these fail attacks...
Appreciate all the bumps fellas. Cracking me up

Anyone that has #GetRektVentnor on their announce line in game can get 10ex off any service until league ends!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 22, 2017, 9:15:50 PM
"
tomikimposs wrote:

he said he dont care about rmt lord, not about game.
you giving him only next crap bullets with these fail attacks...

So yeah, i guess you missed a word there. He said : "I don't care about this RMT lord game anymore."
Meaning that he thinks people are RMTing so he doesn't care about the game anymore. Meanwhile he keeps visiting and using the forums. Makes no sense.
Last edited by skoupidi on Feb 22, 2017, 9:58:30 PM
^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
i just read all the reddit post ahfack, man, i always miss the best drama in your thread while i'm busy with pvp dramas.

it seems that they don't like to let you alone, you trigger "moguls" somehow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info