0.9.12t Patch Notes

GGG makes me horny.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
I'd love to suggest a 4% or 5% reserve cost reduction as a 20% quality bonus to auras in addition to the current range bonus.

I'd say it would need to be additive to the already existing talents due to how any decimal is rounded down with auras.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Chris wrote:
We're (now) aware of the problem where the character players the cannot-use-skill audio occasionally in town. Working on a fix.

There'll be time for that soon enough.
玩家将死 indeed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
is there any way to shut ur character up in town?
i swear every time i left click in town she says "that will just make life complicated" its kinda annoying after the 5th time in under a minute D:

edit: derp derp ignore me i didnt read above me
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
Last edited by metisuneatn on Oct 11, 2012, 12:34:42 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The Determination aura now provides a multiplicative increase to armour starting at 32% at level 1, rather than an additive increase of 20%.

dont you think that iron reflexes is strong enough??

ok, the aura was expensive and nearly useless.
40% mana for 1-3 passive skill points.

but you should keep in mind the whole systems.
i played a duelist with IR to 76 or something before the wipe, and without focusing on high-end evasion gear i had increadible damage-reduction
now even more eva+armor nodes and +32% total?
whats your math behind such decisions?
so the 50% increase to quality effects on gems is literally all gems (except the specific ones listed already) or just the ones from previous patch (the qq one)?
lol @ the people who were crying about the earlier nerfs to gem quality and large chest removal
"
Shyrk wrote:
Germany gladly will donate Ä, Ö, Ü, ß, to name patches after Z.

hahahaaa
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
Aklyon wrote:
So, what do we do once we've run out of alphabet patches before 0.9.13, Chris? ;)
maybe 0.9.12za?
ACE Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info