Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

what about some new stuff... a few days without anything... some pre notes?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
Rufus82 wrote:

Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?

Also true. Just saying that the doors that have no function in Sarn may have a use, after all.

Yes, it's me agreeing with you ;)
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Kaasen wrote:
What happened to "The information won't be embargoed, so the journalists are welcome to start posting it the day they meet us."?

Yes, this^^^. What got me through having to wait for new info over the weekend was, come Monday, new info would start coming out as you met journalists over the course of the week.

Yes, I know, as a small company you cannot rent out an amphitheater and meet all the journalists at once, and it make sense to NDA until everyone has been met, but... the wait for new info is killing me.
A little disappointing guys, thought there was no embargo on the news.

Still looking forward to Friday though.
"
Hybrid897 wrote:

Our initial plan was to have no embargo, but we won't be seeing some of the journalists until Thursday, so in the interest of fairness we're allowing them to post simultaneously.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hybrid897 wrote:

Our initial plan was to have no embargo, but we won't be seeing some of the journalists until Thursday, so in the interest of fairness we're allowing them to post simultaneously.

Chris! Your secret's out! We know of the Seventh!
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Forsman wrote:
I kind of expected the censor to be on the computer screens.

i even missed it had to go back for a second look when i red your comment :P
Playing since 0.9.2g
"
oORyanOo wrote:
those screen shots on those pc's are the new act. awesome!
I dont think so considering were getting 3.5 before act 4. I think its the inside of Scepter of God.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Now, before I start I'm by no means a photo editing wiz, but a few years ago when I was getting into realistic art and tattooing I did pick up a few bits.

I took a clip of the class picture and all I have done is little manipulation with the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast. Then took and altered the perspective to give it a more straight on look.

It looks to me to be some female character facing off to the right much the same way the Marauder does but looking off in that direction. There is some brightness present around her shoulders that is not seen with any of the current portraits.

Now maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but realistic art has taught me to turn everything into a shape and how to bring that out. All I have done here is reverse that.

That looks like something straight out of the X-Files. Scary!
Oh I just noticed the white character portrait! It's most likely the unused blonde female character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info