Alch co-op for new leagues

I guess I'm giving away my secrets now, but nobody I know seems to be playing this race.

I am looking for a group of 2 others. Together the three of us will begin earning alchemy orbs much sooner than any of us have in previous races. It's simple.

We specifically stash only 2x2 items: gloves, boots, helms. By my estimate there are somewhere between 600 and 1000 name combos in each of those slots. Keep whatever else you want to, but our strategy revolves around these three item types. Weapons seem to have many more name combo possibilities, but I don't even have a good guess for how many.

When our stashes fill up, we trade items.

Player 1 gets all gloves
Player 2 gets all helms
Player 3 gets all boots.

We trade at a 1:1 ratio, except that everyone is only expected to do balanced trades. If the other person doesn't have items to trade for your items, you can keep them if you want. Or you can trade them for 2 alters each. 1 alch ~ 2 fuse should be about right for a while, so that's like trading 8 rares for 1 alch. That last bit is negotiable.

End result will be, we should all only need about 5 stash pages or so full of junk before all of us start earning alchemy orbs.

Obviously, the plan breaks if someone doesn't play much, or if we can't find you to trade, or whatever. If there are extra helms to be traded, for instance, we will find a fourth for the alchemy co-op. When that fourth causes an imbalance in the other two items times, we add a 5th and 6th.

Simple, right? Legit, right?

PM me if you're interested. I've done this before, it works. Be willing to treat this league like a race, at least. Hardcore league, please.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Oct 8, 2012, 11:16:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info