Guardian Gaming is Recruiting!

Guardian Gaming is recruiting!

Guardian Gaming is an emerging, new international gaming community that was founded earlier this year. We are looking to provide the gaming community with a new kind of clan experience. We hope to do in-house games and tournaments in the future, and provide media for our members and fans. Our goal is to provide something for everybody, and in the end we want everyone to join and enjoy themselves, from the die-hard competitive players to casual players.

We have many different players across all of the different dimensions of Wraeclast. When we race our teams are consistently in the top 30. It is our goal to have at least one team of six on the top 20 in the Domination.

If you like a laid back gaming experience, or if you like to go balls to the walls we have something for you. We usually have around 30-40+ people online in TeamSpeak for path of exile alone, and while path can easily be played alone having a group to talk with or play with makes this game amazing.

With the new information about guild rankings, and the type of events that enable a level of competition currently not available, we have decided to be very proactive. If you are interested in heading up pvp teams, please contact DrossGaming or Punlock on our website directly.

If you would like more information please go to our website (I understand it’s kind of bare bones we are still working on finishing the site as we had to remake it.) http://guardiangaming.enjin.com/

I look forward to playing with you all.
Feel free to join us on team speak as well.
108.61.25.67:10767

Please if there is anything you would like to know let us know I would be happy to update my post with stuff that I forgot to mention.

In Game Guild Status:

Members: 72/100 will adjust as needed
Stashtabs: 13

Update:We Just hit 100 registered Path of Exile members please check out the website for information on our giveaway
IGN: CrudeKilla
Last edited by Calderic on Oct 28, 2013, 11:33:30 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 4:45:30 AM
bump
I have been with this community since the start. They are a fun bunch of guys and they play all the games that i play. Games like Planetside 2, Battlefield 3 and soon to add Battlefield 4. They also play FFXIV which i play as well. I do dabble in PoE from time to time and these guys are very helpful. They have Mr.Chan/OMGClayAkin which is a huge bonus since he is like one of the best PoE players in the game. Overall this community is great and i am glad that i am part of it in the early stages, cause i see them going the distance.
I've played here literally since the community was started. We have some really dedicated PoE members who play everyday and make some ridiculous builds. We have good theorycrafters as well as mappers who are constantly making their push. If your interested, atleast come and hang with us for a day or two and try it out! :D
Great place to learn how to race!

I'm not the greatest racer, but with help from their top players I have finished as high as second in my class. If you are interested in learning or improving your racing results you may want to give these guys a try.

I normally hang out in the race room in teamspeak if you want to say hi.
Great place to learn how to race!
Calderic greetings,

I don't know if your particular guild would be a good fit, or not.

1. I only play Standard league. I have 4 characters between 50-75.
2. I play about 15-25 hours a week, 4-6 days. I started in early march.
3. I have never done a race, probably never will.
4. I have meager map experience, only done a handful of L66 maps so far.
5. I have a tendency to swear a little to much (laugh).

I tried one guild about 5 months ago, however they all played 24/7 on hardcore, and that didn't workout for me. So before I bother trying out, would I even fit in for playing purposes with a few people, or not?

Thanks, have a nice day!
Do you have a community on Onslaught aswell? Or is it mainly Anarchy? :)
Sorry it took me so long to respond due to car trouble I have been trapped all week 100 miles away from my computer.

"
CbusDawg wrote:
Calderic greetings,

I don't know if your particular guild would be a good fit, or not.

1. I only play Standard league. I have 4 characters between 50-75.
2. I play about 15-25 hours a week, 4-6 days. I started in early march.
3. I have never done a race, probably never will.
4. I have meager map experience, only done a handful of L66 maps so far.
5. I have a tendency to swear a little to much (laugh).

I tried one guild about 5 months ago, however they all played 24/7 on hardcore, and that didn't workout for me. So before I bother trying out, would I even fit in for playing purposes with a few people, or not?

Thanks, have a nice day!

It all depends on what you do to enjoy the game. if you want to see a larger selection of maps or learn how to race we have people for that. if you just want an awesome group of player to bullshit with hit us up. in the end we want to help every player we can to have the best time possible while playing games and as for the swearing we are all adults so language is not an issue. give or website a looksy and hop on our teamspeak if you like it stay if not there is no hard feelings.

"
Do you have a community on Onslaught aswell? Or is it mainly Anarchy? :)

we are not currently established on onslaught or hardcore most of us are on standard or anarchy but that is not to say that you couldn't possibly help us reach those players. I get most of my members by being a fair trader. I don't typically spam the different chat channels I usually let people come to me through my shop and give the no bull fair prices like I would for our members then when they tell me how much they appreciate not having to fight for a good price I tell them I am part of a community that does the same thing.

a few of us will most likely be playing the hardcore variant of the next leagues but until then we don't have many members in those leagues.
Last edited by Calderic on Oct 2, 2013, 12:32:33 PM
I think I'd be interested, though I only play Hardcore. If you have some people who plan to play the upcoming hardcore-like league, I'd be down.
"
I think I'd be interested, though I only play Hardcore. If you have some people who plan to play the upcoming hardcore-like league, I'd be down.

awesome man we would be glad to have you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info