Video of some new 0.11.6 Trap Gems

We've also got further trap changes coming to the passive skill tree, but they're scheduled for the 1.0.0 passive skill tree update.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
One of them allows you to do something with traps that previously only monsters could do.

Can't wait to go General all over people's asses.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Sep 17, 2013, 1:35:14 AM
This looks quite fun.
Very nice I must say. Gmp + Fork time :D
ACE Member.
Can't Wait!
IGN: DivineMatter

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."
Multiple traps looks really good, will there be a full passive respec at 1.0.0 since you are changing the trap passives?
Ima go Baauer all up in this hizzay
im glad traps are finally getting some love :D. very interested in the new passives for traps.
"if u point out my narcissism 1 more time i ll report ur ass.
then i ll ignore u."
"you dont play this game and i find no value in your feedbacks. keep your advice to yourself. i ll sure have fun not reading ur comments again."

Path of Exile community in a nutshell.
front page
reppin it for USA USA USA
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
yay sporkers! dual-totem builds just got immense buff by buffing their main source of (direct) damage (and it shock-stack! wow)

build diversity.. soon d3 is going to be the game with one

will you ever do something with dual totem builds? these are ABSURD compared to other builds - just like WW Balerina

multi-trap is a ele dmg buff (due to armor) so fire-trap and that lightning trap will benefit more than bear trap (who would have guessed). trap support gem will remain niche: why use it when pre-made traps are so good

i really hope youll - after toying with traps - fix totems. these are broken SINCE CLOSED BETA!
Last edited by sidtherat on Sep 17, 2013, 1:45:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info