Roccat Race Winners

Goratha map hacking confirmed, get Disqualified
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Fun events, level of competition was cb-high and you cant go wrong with hardware prizes.

My melee race skills werent really up to the task of a top 5 finish, but the races were good times nonetheless.

As for the class/gem breakdown... yup.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Fun events, level of competition was cb-high and you cant go wrong with hardware prizes.

My melee race skills werent really up to the task of a top 5 finish, but the races were good times nonetheless.

As for the class/gem breakdown... yup.

race times were a big fail across the board.... i didnt even bother entering any of them because North America sleeps when 30-50% of them runs
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
30-50%? So you can play 2 out of 4? What are you complaining about?
It was not intended, that you play every race, remember that the world has more than 6 time zones.

I think, timing was well balanced.

congratz to the winners
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
GreenDude wrote:
Do more of these! This is a much btr way to advertise companies without ruining the experience like the Razer mtx did.

Gratz to the winners.

Agreed, much better.
IGN : Jovial
This was the first race ever I entered. It was quite fun!

Timings were ok. I had family commitments and was making lunch during the only race I could attend, so I got roughly 35 minutes of playing time, but it was still fun and I managed to get to level 9 before time ended. ^_^
Didn't feel like Racing at the Weekend, but do like the Idea iwthe Prize-Sponsoring.

GZ to the Winners! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Congratulations to the 5 best and 15 luckiest
awesome
Oh, is this the news post for today?
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info