[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

Guys i havent read it all but ,someone in first page i think said he/she uses Carnage Heart onyx amulet, isn't Astramentis onyx amulet better?
"
CrescentMoon wrote:
Guys i havent read it all but ,someone in first page i think said he/she uses Carnage Heart onyx amulet, isn't Astramentis onyx amulet better?

Carnage heart provides a lot more utility, atramentis just provides pure stats.

Resistances and life steal are great to have while leveling.

I would go with that if you have it.

The life penalty it has is minimal.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Do you also level up the support gems such as multistrike?
Sorry if it sounds dumb! I am still a trying to get a grasp of this, and it seems really expensive to get a bunch of those support gems and max them out just to put them back in your stash after your done power leveling.
I know there is a vendor recipe that resets the gem level, do we use that recipe?
Thanks in advance!
"
alhawk wrote:
Do you also level up the support gems such as multistrike?
Sorry if it sounds dumb! I am still a trying to get a grasp of this, and it seems really expensive to get a bunch of those support gems and max them out just to put them back in your stash after your done power leveling.
I know there is a vendor recipe that resets the gem level, do we use that recipe?
Thanks in advance!

Just level them. Believe me, they are not as rare as you think.

And you should start a small shop on the forums and start trading ASAP.

Its way to expensive to use the recipe.

Just buy a new one.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
~ Doing well with this now, level 33 doing crab in cruel easymode. need more damage jewelery though i only have 600 dps
Last edited by Linnywtf on Jan 20, 2015, 2:43:00 PM
"
Linnywtf wrote:
~ Doing well with this now, level 33 doing crab in cruel easymode. need more damage jewelery though i only have 600 dps

Try http://poe.trade/ and look for some with physical damage, life and res.
IGN Riokar | My guides
looks fun but well after watching vid i can say that nothings goes faster than a flame blast with spell echo for leveling
so - you are actually proud of lvling to lv 60 in 17+ hours of playtime :?

Im not a professional, but in races i go to lv 65 within 7 hours in Softcore, 10 in Hardcore lol
"
so - you are actually proud of lvling to lv 60 in 17+ hours of playtime :?

Im not a professional, but in races i go to lv 65 within 7 hours in Softcore, 10 in Hardcore lol

I'm waiting your quide with excitement.
Not sure the purpose of this thread. Yes use low level items with high ilevel on them. And ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info