Fire/Chaos Witch

Well, that's due to it being build-defining.^^

I think it will reduce burning damage, which is based on fire damage, but probably not fire damage.
But it might end up being pretty awesome on flame totems or fire storm, skills that don't rely on burning in the first place.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
I think it will reduce burning damage, which is based on fire damage

Yeah, I also believe that to be the case. I've heard some people claim burning damage is not based on fire damage, but I don't believe that personally(could still be true). That said the numbers in the image are outdated even one of the mechanics on it has since been changed as it is not possible to implement. I'm guessing as they play with the numbers and adjust them though they will ensure the burning damage either remains the same or is improved. It makes no sense for it to have that drawback when it already has a different one. It was never my intention to have it reduce your burning damage.
うにゅ?
Well, to be fair, at +25% fire damage, after the conversion you still got nearly 94% base to calculate burning from.
Maybe reduce burning duration by 25%, but increase burning damage by 50%?
Then again, they probably won't pick that kind of change as that's worth a unique in it's own right.^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info