A few things that can be improved

1. In Diablo 2 the Chance to hit shows the chance to hit your last hited enemy.
This means that if you last hited some mob it will show, for example, 90% chance.
But if you last hit Baal it will show, for example, 60% chance.
This really helps so you know at your lvl, on your enemies that you are fighting do you need more accuracy or not.
Atm in POE it shows "the average for mob at your level" or something like that.
It would be great if it's changed to Diablo 2's way.

2. The AI of the totems that cast curses is bad. It just chooses an enemy and recasts the curse again and again.
So let's say I have 2 groups of enemies, one on the left and one on the right side.
The totem will continuously spam the curse on one of the groups while the other will be untouched. The big problem comes when your totem decides to curse the enemy totem and not the surrounding mobs and it will continue to chain curse the enemy totem again and again, while the mobs moves free at well...
The correct AI should be to cast the curse at the enemies that do not have the curse yet, or atleast to the enemie you are attacking atm / last attacked.

3. I play on "always show the items on the ground" so I don't miss any drop, it's just easier for me like that.
THe problem comes when there are many items and 1 mob that is hitting me but I can't see him due to the many on-top texts and the darkish style of the game.
The improvement that can be made here is to hide the items when you hold ALT, the default show items button.
When the items are shown only on alt - it's ok, but when they are always shown there have to be a shortcut for quick temporal disable of item show.

4. I was used to alt+click on item to link it. I rarely had problems on misclicking alt+click on item and to open the chat. The ctrl+alt+click is just hard on my shitty keyboard (srsly, I need new one).
My suggestion is to be reenabled alt+click when the chat window is opened. If it's not it will be ctrl+alt+click again.
I usually open the chat window and then start linking items, this will make linking pretty easier then now.

Thx for reading to whoever read this.
2. pretty sure that it targets the first nearest enemy and does so until it dies, but I could well be wrong.

3. The Z key will toggle that on and off.
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info