0.9.12i Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
C4ph wrote:
Shortest Patch notes ever ;)

"0.9.6g Patch Note" was the shortest ever :)

261 vs 273 signs (excluding spaces) according to Word....

Pretty damn close ;)
"
BazzV5 wrote:
Bazz watches the value of his chisel stash drop by half.

The value won't drop, it's consumption will just be higher.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Woohoo on Chisels!
Now if only we could get double the drop rates on maps >.>
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:

More chisels is an indirect way of increasing map drop rate
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ampdecay wrote:

More chisels means more quantity which means more maps, more orbs, more everything.

More maps just means more maps. You would have more maps, but the same amount of orbs to try rolling those maps with.

I think they might be on to something by just increasing chisel drop rate. Because they are not just indirectly causing more maps to drop, they are also increasing the item and orb rewards from running maps. That means more maps, more 6-sockets, more rares, more orbs, etc. :D
Last edited by Axebane on Sep 19, 2012, 7:53:42 PM
I understand that, but I want it directly increased :p

Oh and chisel rates arent really going to help me, I'm already level 70 so I'm far beyond the currency penalty zones.

I'm starting some new characters though so maybe I'll have better luck this time around.
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Sep 19, 2012, 8:22:33 PM
Economics 101:

"Increasing currency supply doesn't increase wealth"

I think that's enough said.

Peace.
"
ampdecay wrote:
I understand that, but I want it directly increased :p

Oh and chisel rates arent really going to help me, I'm already level 70 so I'm far beyond the currency penalty zones.

I'm starting some new characters though so maybe I'll have better luck this time around.

Quoted from the mechanics thread.

"For the purposes of this penalty, your level is never considered to be higher than 63. Therefore a level 70 character receives no penalty in a level 61 area."

"
ampdecay wrote:

Just because you aren't suffering a penalty doesn't mean an increased in map quantity wont increase your orb count!
Last edited by Axebane on Sep 19, 2012, 9:30:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info