0.11.4c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a client crash related to Piety.
Thank you! I crashed earlier while facing her with a friend. My friend crashed at least 5x times. No apparent lag or anything, just instant crash.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Dont suppose youre going to post the exact changes to the descent chests?

Thanks for the patch.
IGN: KoTao
Is there any chance that a new class is added before the game goes live?
Last edited by Hoodrych11 on Aug 28, 2013, 12:01:11 AM
Godjesus that is a delicious looking Carcass Jack.
The Alt Art for these really looks so different to the rest of the unique art in the level of detail.

Still gorgeous though
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]Fixed a client crash related to Piety.[/li]

Thanks a lot, this is the best part of the patch for me. I was crashing on Piety when she was about to die all the time (like 9 times / 10).

I'll try it now and keep you aware.
Can't seem to enter the game ever since the patch. Client shows that it's 0.11.4C already, able to log in but game client crashes during the loading after choosing characters. Ran PackCheck with no errors and have restarted laptop as well. Anyone facing similar problems? Was fine yesterday before patch too.
"
Fusionstorm wrote:
Can't seem to enter the game ever since the patch. Client shows that it's 0.11.4C already, able to log in but game client crashes during the loading after choosing characters. Ran PackCheck with no errors and have restarted laptop as well. Anyone facing similar problems? Was fine yesterday before patch too.

Try renaming the original Content.ggpk, then run the game. It will download Content.ggpk once more. That usuallly fixes most of the problems :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Fusionstorm wrote:

I have the same problem.
Stucked at either connecting at loader or authenticating in login screen.
even reinstalling can not solve this.
"
"
Fusionstorm wrote:

Try renaming the original Content.ggpk, then run the game. It will download Content.ggpk once more. That usuallly fixes most of the problems :)

Hey! Will try this when I get the time. Thanks for the tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info