0.9.12h Patch Notes

Every patch now, I find myself searching hastily for "Fixed a bug where potions would play the sound effect but not actually get triggered". Probably the most annoying bug I've persevered with. :(

Nice work all the same! :D
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a problem where there would be audible clicking sounds occasionally.

Thank god, I thought I was just going crazy. xD
"
Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's projectiles would always miss when you use it for the first time in a while.

thank you, great job!
Last edited by Baki on Sep 18, 2012, 1:56:29 AM
Nice one on that Lightning strike...Was already wondering why that was happening.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Hmm, I had hoped 0.9.12h would introduce Open Beta...
Too bad.
Thx 4 the LS fix!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12h
  • Fixed a problem where the Vaal Oversoul would use the wrong arms for its attacks.

LOL. I didn't even notice this
Nice fixes :D
I found only few of them last weekend.
"
Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's projectiles would always miss when you use it for the first time in a while.

i had this problem with power siphon + GMP also
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's projectiles would always miss when you use it for the first time in a while.

I would swear that lightning arrow had the same bug. I've used it with accuracy from mid 60%s to capped 95% and it felt the same on the first shot, virtually no accuracy, almost never hitting. Lots of fun when you're kiting a big, fast pack of mobs and every time you turn and shoot you miss...

It feels better now, though, It's possible the projectile patch made it better, I would have to do some testing. I just know that over the last 3 months my accuracy with lightning arrow was non existent with the first shot.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Sep 18, 2012, 11:10:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info