Mediafire 11.4 patch 2.3GB download

was everything else fine? like acc saved info and such? And after the 8mb was game running better?
will let u know soon. at 32% of the 8.6 mb
"
darkomens wrote:
was everything else fine? like acc saved info and such? And after the 8mb was game running better?

Honestly im not sure why its downloading 8.56mb anyway, its a direct copy from my folder. Maybe it has to adjust to your computer and change a setting within the pack itself.
@ToNotBeDetermined
44% OMG ALMOST DONE !!!!!!

Edit: Just sayin, I'm going to make every effort to ask every Kiwi if there from New Zealand.
Last edited by googlebee on Aug 21, 2013, 1:42:35 AM
Im just making sure is all. Im extremely grateful for the upload but in a situation like this where so many are trying to play. we may blindly jump into a trojan virus just cause GGG dropped the ball on this one.

Im not accusing anything. Im just stating a logical concern as this is a packed file and its been shown that they can be changed by other users with no issue as i myself have had to clean up my pack several other times in the past.
yea probably better but im downloading in b atm not kb lol just hit 50%. was confused for a sec when i saw the b behind the speed number lol.
"
darkomens wrote:
Im just making sure is all. Im extremely grateful for the upload but in a situation like this where so many are trying to play. we may blindly jump into a trojan virus just cause GGG dropped the ball on this one.

Im not accusing anything. Im just stating a logical concern as this is a packed file and its been shown that they can be changed by other users with no issue as i myself have had to clean up my pack several other times in the past.

Thats fine, ive contacted ggg and brought their attention to this thread. Im not losing my lvl 91 over trying to hack people. Maybe soon a ggg post will be made and everything will be cleared up :)
@ToNotBeDetermined
and even 8megs is taking forever. I just dled all these files, and rejoined them in less than 8 minutes. Yet 8 megs is taking me over 10 minutes. My internet is not a problem i pay top dollar for mine. For whatever the reason GGG has some vendetta on US server. Or thats my conclusion after waiting 7+ hours and only being at 50%
"
"
darkomens wrote:

Thats fine, ive contacted ggg and brought their attention to this thread. Im not losing my lvl 91 over trying to hack people. Maybe soon a ggg post will be made and everything will be cleared up :)

Again make no mistake i myself checked the file integrity after dling them. And im pretty confident its fine. I just wanted to give others a chance to see for themselfs. Thanks again for taking the time to upload it.

I just wanted to know if its affecting my saved acc info or not.
"
darkomens wrote:
"
"
darkomens wrote:

Again make no mistake i myself checked the file integrity after dling them. And im pretty confident its fine. I just wanted to give others a chance to see for themselfs. Thanks again for taking the time to upload it.

I just wanted to know if its affecting my saved acc info or not.

No problem!

Im not sure about if it affects your saved stuff, but my guess would be no.
@ToNotBeDetermined

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info