:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, they really don't go out of their way to make it not confusing as hell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/araragi/comments/253p64/the_orders_to_monogatari_condensed_version/

See, reddit isn't all bad, Exiles. :P

Derp, I was not aware that I did not watch Koyomimonogatari, it is not even in my MAL DB. O_O

Need to watch it before Zokuowarimonogatari ever gets animated. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And the biggest is the front-and-center fetish indulgences of the author. We put up with it as part of the overall experience but it makes me wince at times.

vietnam toothbrush flasbacks intensify

Had to do it. muahahahahahaha

Spoiler
Down boy!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Made in abyss was a piece of art as always. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes... so excited for them!

spoiler (somewhat)
There were some interesting comment-reply dialogues where I watched it. My favourite so far:

Person A: "This anime isn't dark lol it's not gonna be dark you guys are too lenient with the word dark. Its a cartoon with progress and this is coming from a weeb lord."
Person B: "What's to come is not dark? What have you been watching then? Baby chicks and kittens going through a grinder 24/7 ?"

Oh lord, have mercy on those innocent souls that are fooled by the beautiful art and soundtrack aswell as the cheerful and relaxing opening and ending, for this show is going to turn into a bloody mess. Both figuratively and literally.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Totally marathoned Yamadakun.

That was great. :)

I have yet to finish that one...
I just watched the new episode of Re:creators and damn did it make me hyped for what's yet to come!
But now I'm thinking about what to watch next... :/ no idea really, maybe the second season of darker than black?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Eh, it's only 12 episodes. Nicely paced. We just kept going. Nothing too ecchi, although I'll admit my current tolerance for echhi shit is through the roof thanks to Monogatari.

Also not sure what to do next. Knights of Sidonia looks okay. Space Brothers looks interesting but LOOOOONG. We'll pick stuff from our crunchy queue and slowly start working through it I guess.

__

Oh, in related news:

Steins;Gate Zero anime is on the way. They're going to be re-airing the original series in Japan in a few months, and I suspect they'll replace episode 23 with episode 23beta, preparing the way for the full beta world-line Zero story. It should be amazing. I thought S;G0 was superior a VN to S;G in every respect, unless you actually liked the harem-hangover of the original.

No need for that shit with S;G0. *Everyone* knows who The Girl in Zero.

I haven't watched S;G yet... time travel in anime usually isn'my cup of tea, and so far I think I made only three exceptions, and only in one of them the time travel was a primary plot point from the start (re:zero).

Have you seen Planetes yet? It is incredibly good, pretty realistic in its sci-fi and as far as I know scientifically correct for the most of it. Sure, one or two minor things are weird, but it's better than most. Heck, they even avoided using any kind of sound aside from wireless communication between characters and muffled sounds when they hit/collide with something while they are in space. Also it's 24 episodes I think. Not too long, not too short.
I remember you mentioning Steins;Gate a while back, still need to watch that. Is Steins;Gate Zero the OVA?

I've been out of the Anime viewing for a long time now, this summer season seems to have promising ones though. Anyone watching series from this season? Was thinking about picking up Kakegurui.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 29, 2017, 10:39:47 PM
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
I remember you mentioning Steins;Gate a while back, still need to watch that. Is Steins;Gate Zero the OVA?

I've been out of the Anime viewing for a long time now, this summer season seems to have promising ones though. Anyone watching series from this season? Was thinking about picking up Kakegurui.

A ggg member... it's been a while since the last one of you guys has come here...

I'm watching not as many series as I did in spring this time around, but also also two that started airing in back then, Re:creators and My hero academia season two.

Stuff that started this season that I'm watching:
Made in abyss (I read the manga and have to say: be prepared. I won't say anything more detailed outside of spoiler boxes though)
Isekai no Shokudou
Youkai apartement
Centaur no nayami
Hajimete no gal (simply because I read the manga a while ago)
Isekai wa smartphone no tomo ni
Knight's and magic
Koi to uso
The reflection (stan lee was involved in making this one, pretty unique style)
Tsurezure children
Also anything that's on my plan to watch list that I feel like watching.

Yep, that should be it. Oh and also the konosuba season 2 ova that came out a few days ago. Hilarious as always. If you haven't seen konosuba yet and enjoy comedy/fantasy/parallel world kind of settings, then watch it. Every single episode made me laugh to the point I started crying, it is THAT funny.
Castlevania is indeed on the 'My list' on Netflix kind of gives me a Hellsing vibe. Is it only English Dubbed on there? I might have to find a RAW version of it...

Ashamed to say, the only Fate/stay I've finished was the first one - Fate/stay night. Though I have heard good things about the rest, so that's on the list as well I suppose. Same premise?

Made in abyss seems like it'll be soul crushing so I've added that. Koi to uso and Konosuba look amusing, will also check those out.

So someone here also really like romance/drama animes like me?
Some of my favorites are Toradora, Clannad and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso :p I really recommend them
"
caick1000 wrote:
So someone here also really like romance/drama animes like me?
Some of my favorites are Toradora, Clannad and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso :p I really recommend them

Oh boy, you're really going for the happy endings... or something like that. Have you seen angel beats or plastic memories yet? They might be something for you. Oh, and also pretty much every movie made by makoto shinkai.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info