:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Fuck Patrasche outshone Emillia for the last episode......

Bro's before ho's?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : to be fair lagwin, i think we expect much because of how decent the show was overall. so that's already saying something in my opinion.
Definitely a good watch and i would enjoy a second season delving more into lia's background etc.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Sep 19, 2016, 12:29:24 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Ram left a stronger impression given the events that occurred compared to Lia which is very mellow natured and developed.
Major confusion now... wasn't it Rem?
Also I personally thought that this final episode showed us for the first time just how seriously bad Emilia got treated by the other people: "This is the first time someone gives me a special treatment that I enjoy"
If that's true then she got one hell of a past behind her... damn, I wanna know more of dem backstoriez!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
^Apologies i mixed up the names :/

But yeah Rem seems more developed as a character compared to Lia not to mention the weight of the combined events in relation to subaru.

And i agree, would love to see Lia more fleshed out if a season two happens.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Season 2 better happen. I'm not sure if they skipped it or if they're holding it for next season, but there's a very, very important scene that occurs around this time.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Anime Bday theme.... So I turned my living room into an anime theme. I have a screen protector coveting almost entire wall showing clips of different anime. Guests about to arrive. Some delicious Sushi!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The ending was to be expected out of Re:Zero since it was going the mainstream route, but nonetheless, the ending was great. Sadly, the series is not done yet and even caught up to the source, so I am not sure whether to wait out for the second season (who knows how long that is going to take, or is if even guaranteed) or just start reading the source where the anime version which happens to be near the end of the third arc (volume 9 chapter 5 I think).

Spoiler
The ending was all sparking and dandy with rainbows and such. I was hoping for a unicorn with a dagger to shank Subaru from behind in front of Emilia. My goodness, that scene could had blinded me.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 23, 2016, 12:59:19 AM
dose not look like there is much to look forward to so far this upcoming season, next year though the continuation of berserk, one punch man s2 and attack on titan s2 all pencilled for spring next year.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yep, looks pretty bland. I'll probably watch S2 of Iron-blooded Orphans and not much else. Winter 2017 looks damn decent, though.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

I did not realize that Rewrite had two cours since I just found out the second cour will come out in Winter 2017. Glad to see there is another series besides Kono Subar-long name S2 is coming out in the winter too.

In the mean time, Bungou Stray Dogs S2 and the last but best portion of JoJo:Diamond is Unbreakable will keep me busy for the upcoming season. There might be some sleepers, but I will just to wait and find out by watching them.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 26, 2016, 2:00:44 AM
This one caught my eye the other day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOKgLT8C2I
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info