:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

After watching episode 18 of Re:Zero, my thoughts are...

Rem is love, Rem is life. Rem is best girl.

Spoiler
Of course since the anime series is mostly going the mainstream route, it is about SubaruxEmilia cliched pairing.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

^WTB Re:Zero alternate Rem route?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That poor lass.

The odd thing is that Rem technically has almost if not more screen time than Emilia. especially now in the later half of the show.

if you came into the show after episode 10 , i would forgive you if you asked the question : "who the hell is Emilia and why do we care about her?"

"
I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time. Highly recommend it.

Eyyy, you enjoying it so far? :^D
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at support@grindinggear.com! We're here to help. :^)
"
Brittany_GGG wrote:
"
I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time. Highly recommend it.

Eyyy, you enjoying it so far? :^D

Yes! It is an amazing distraction on the treadmill.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
That poor lass.

The odd thing is that Rem technically has almost if not more screen time than Emilia. especially now in the later half of the show.

if you came into the show after episode 10 , i would forgive you if you asked the question : "who the hell is Emilia and why do we care about her?"

Could not agree more. First of all that show is so good secondly, why does he care for Emilia so? She has basically done nothing for him where as Rem has fought again and again. Man it gets me.... So much feel for that show.

Any idea how long the season will be? I really don't want a cliffhanger ending.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Any idea how long the season will be? I really don't want a cliffhanger ending.

25 episodes.

And i noticed there are supposed to be specials going as well.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
25 episodes.

And i noticed there are supposed to be specials going as well.

Sweet, did not want to search in case of spoilers. There were a few Chibi episodes released on Crunchyroll. Have not looked into them yet though.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Seven Deadly Sins was definitely worth watching. Also recently caught up on Assassination Classroom and been re-watching Rurouni Kenshin (speaking of there's a new live film coming out apparently).

I think the first anime I ever followed was Sakura Cardcaptor, followed by Tokyo Mew Mew. Good ol' after school days.

That last episode of Re Zero with rem was really cute. I'm on the Emilia team though =x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info