:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Yeah its hardly an underrated gem. And I believe it'll hit NF every month so I can absolutely wait for that.

Oh. Watched second half of Househusband and the live action shorts with Tsuda
Always entertaining.

Tonight was aquatope. Now I know it's a full 24er there is no rush to get through it. And CR has been shit lately, dropping quality left and right. Not a show to subject to such woes.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 17, 2021, 7:13:17 AM
Right, aquatope. Heard and read good things about it. One more to add to the backlog. I swear I'll get to watching some of the shows on that any day now. Probably. Maybe.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
PA works' "working girls" series always deliver. That is all.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
and,
I enjoyed watching, "Arcane." Jynx character really hit me hard... My family is really into sports. They would say, "you're going to jinx the damn game... go away!"

Mind you- sport fanatics can be really over the freaking top... I would sit in my room on game night reading magna comics or watching anime. (Violin start to play)

Jynx... I use to spell that with a G, lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Not anime but good for you. It was a big hit which Riot clearly angled for after various other attempts at multimediafying their core product. Next up: the LoL ARPG, tfighting game...MMO...toilet paper...

Actual anime we have started watching: Hell Girl. This shit is fucked. I am so forcing the GF to watch Higurashi with me afterwards.

Did I mention we watched Godzilla SP? Man what an underrated masterpiece. Bones 2D, Orange 3D, acclaimed hard science fiction writer. It went over our heads of course but that didn't detract at all. Clearly builds on both Anno's pivotal Shin Godzilla and that ambitious misfire Godzilla Planet.

Eh caught a few eps of Jahysama but other than that it's been 'real' TV for a while. I want to make a more concerted effort to not watch seasonal anime of mediocre quality or destined to faceplant at the last minute. If that means staying a season or two behind, so be it.

Currently playing on:
and,
I (finally) started watching vivy a couple of days ago. What can I say, show's good so far, amazing even. Inb4 "told you so" coming my way.

Takt Op. Destiny has no right being as good as it is. I mean holy crap, considering that it's essentially one huge mobile game ad, it's amazing.

Having a blast with Tsuki to Laika as well, thanks for mentioning that one a while ago.

Heard that Ousama Ranking is supposedly an absolute work of art. Haven't watched it yet, but it's incredibly well received from what I gathered. I'll definitely be giving it a shot.
tried to watch ousama ranking, just episode 1. It was quite annoying, but maybe I must soldier through...
Currently I only watch the heike monogatari/aquatope and work through my backlog.
Next season looks worse. good thing there is still golden kamuy s3 to watch^^

There was hard scifi in gozilla sp? Outisde of the quite good description of quantum states but pulled into macrospace. But mostly is was just random phenomena packed together? At least the mathematics where bullshit. Still entertaining through, and no idea about biology etc.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Hard by anime standards. Hard by tokusatsu standards.

But sure, it was still far more fi than sci. The sci held up IF you accepted the what if part of the sci. That's fairly hard.

---
Takt.op interested me and we will watch it but I think 'pretty poor man's Symphogear mobage ad' might be on the money. MAPPA spreading themselves too thin yet again

I guess it's all about Stone Ocean right now. Debating now or waiting. Probably waiting. Trying hard to embrace Fairouz rayher than Miyukichi...oh well. More Miyukichi with RoR soon enough. :)

Gintama final due on bd in feb. You have two months to catch up. Good luck.
Currently playing on:
and,
I've never been a fan of the anime genre. Moreover, I treated him as lightly as possible, believing that these "cartoons" are designed exclusively for children, maximum adolescence. Oh gods, I've never been so wrong. Once I decided to watch Death Note. I was interested in the description and rating. And what's the difference that it is 2006 - it's never too late to discover masterpieces for yourself. So I thought and launched the first episode ... Death Note is a story about what can happen if such a magical artifact is in the hands of a genius, sociopath and psychopath with a God complex. Agree, the idea is very interesting and unusual! From this series my love for anime began.
New season, new stuff to watch. Also attack on titan is somehow still alive. At this point I'm FAR too invested to just drop that, so I'll continue watching it to the end.

I finally got around to watching Vivy a while back. Should've done so much earlier (you may answer with some snarky variant of "told you so" if you so desire), but oh well, better late than never.

Regarding new stuff this season, I'm really damn glad another of my favourite rom-com manga got an adaptation (crap, I haven't finished watching Komi-san yet, I gotta get that done soon): Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru. If the first episode is ANY indication for the overall quality of this one (and I sure hope it is), then we're in for a treat. Funny, amazing animation so far and probably this year's best girl (though there's some tough competition on the horizon). All I can say is that I absolutely love the manga and so far the adaptation is taking it up a notch or two.
For anyone remotely interested in the genre it should be a damn great watch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info