Can we get a choice in Minion Instability

Like can i get the choice to only add it on my skeleton and zombie and not my spectre. It would be so awesome that way !

thx !
That would be pretty cool, but in order to do that it'd need to be a support gem (or property of a unique item) much like the blood magic shield, something that reads " minion gems in this item are supported by minion instability" or such.

That gives you the opportunity cost that's required for that type of customization, you need to make a choice between specialized stability, or an extra support gem.
People used to spec into MI back when the passive was meaningfull ( had enough dps to show for it ) , not sure why anyone would use it now .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Aug 16, 2013, 9:11:57 PM
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
People used to spec into MI back when the passive was meaningfull ( had enough dps to show for it ) , not sure why anyone would use it now .

Lol has to be a joke post.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Might as well redo that node and turn it into a cluster of 4 nodes, starting with "minions deal more damage" going up left and right for "skeletons have MI" - "zombies have MI" and at the top "spectres have MI"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info