Can we get a longer term CT league like Anarchy and Onslaught

Seriously, would be the love of my life. i enjoy the Ct leagues very much, I hope GGG has plans for this.

I have been waiting patiently since OB and 1 hour leagues aren't quenching my thirst!

Can we get any feed back on the state of this or thoughts from some staff?
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
I guess theres no hope for a perma Ct league here, I never usually post about it because its usually ignored (see thread for example).

Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Whats the point in a Perma Cuttthroat league?

At the end of the day most of the people who are high level after the first week will stay first forever if they do it right.

The fact that you can join whatever area you like while the end game being maps, which is something you CANT invade, makes a perma CT league pretty pointless.

What I would like to see though is a PVP server that gives you access to all items in the game, you can just go to the vendor and buy an item with the stats you want. That would promote theorycrafting PVP builds pretty damn hard because you wouldnt be hindered by finding specific items anymore like for example Stun Duration and Double Resistance ER/ES hybrid or stuff similiar.

Then you have multiple arenas and the normal areas you can invite people to duel into or make it open for people to join or invade and have open PVP.
Last edited by nynyny on Aug 17, 2013, 2:39:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info