The continuation of Act 3...

Are we going to actually head into to the Sceptre of God and fight Dominus or will he escape and leave us to fight a creation that makes Piety look like a chump?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
Are we going to actually head into to the Sceptre of God and fight Dominus or will he escape and leave us to fight a creation that makes Piety look like a chump?

Who knows, hopefully :D Act 3x is planned for later this year.
Last edited by Prozon on Aug 14, 2013, 6:27:29 AM
I think we will fight Dominus in a multi stage fight. Think FF12 ending.
Hmmmm I have been deducing what I can from the game over the last few years and have come up with a conclusion.....remember though that as Sherlock himself said, once all things probable have become exhausted, only the improbable remains therefore being the answer no matter how improbable.......or something like that.

To this end I propose this............GIANT SQUID/SNAIL BOSS OF DOOOOM!!!!

And no im not joking, remember on the Dark Seal in the Vaal ruins and the engravings on the front doors to the Temple of God ( People capturing a giant snail like creature).... Ofcorse we have to fight Dominus, that will go without saying but......what like with every boss he has a second form, much like Piety in Lunaris Part 3.

I vote Giant Squid!!! Further not should be made that as squid tends to use ink in its defence.....Vaal oversoul is quite "inky"......... constant references to the "Dark" that covers the land are made along our lovelly lovelly journey through this exotic game.

The fact that somehow and in some way corpses are being re-animated and creatures are becoming corrupt to the extent of wanting to exterminate life all around is also another interesting fact. Considering that the witch quotes that the dead will soon serve her.

Magic is a tangable thing in this universe so it isn't without reason that way way way way way back, even before the Gemling Empire ancient Squids, both land dwelling and sea fareing were rulers of the place called "squeltch" (squidish) Wreycast...they'r numbers diminished in a catastrophe......humans prospered......the last of the ancient Squid, the strongest, only survivor, being found by the humans and enslaved by them. Upon the ancient squid's death it cursed the land, releasing the essence of the entire squidish race unto the world........or something to that effect ;P Sorry.....I have........moments ¦)

Needless to say, should a giant squid be found and should it attack...I shall introduce it to "Betsey" and no doubt have Kiwi juming up and down wistleing (laughing) all the time (she <3's blood.....oO)....up until we..............get Squid Smash Ctit'd 1 Shot by a tentacle...........-.- xD

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
my guess is that the final boss morphs into a giant sheep. sheep are generally missing in this game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
No. The game is over. Ignore the talk of act 3x through act 10. Those quotes from developers are fabricated and false.

Don't search the forums or google either as those won't produce true results.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
in b4 zombie gemling spectre Kaom resurrection r.i.p boss fight.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:

The fact that somehow and in some way corpses are being re-animated and creatures are becoming corrupt to the extent of wanting to exterminate life all around is also another interesting fact. Considering that the witch quotes that the dead will soon serve her.

The dead already serve my witch.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
ok, forget about the sheep, i just found plenty of a3x boss templates on a secret alpha section on the poe server. they should really hide their stuff better.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info