The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

"
Kabbam wrote:
"
cdd1992 wrote:
So, what are the 1.0.1 trigger gems?

LVL 5 Cwdt + LVL 3 Inmortal Call + increased duration + decoy totem?

lvl 1 CWDT + LVL 7 Molten Shell + LVL 5 Enduring Cry ?

in this example the level of the other spells linked to cwdt always exceed that level.

Did i get i wrong?
edit: solved
Last edited by Kryptic85 on Nov 30, 2013, 5:01:27 PM
I am trying to do this build and I am having considerable trouble now that I am in Merciless. I don't know if it is something I did wrong with my build, my equipment or play style and I was wondering if you could point out what I might be missing. Here is my build so far:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIvqBhqHtlhGS4n7fPdrKpR5rQvQT9yqXzZWfPAGuSt3sGQVaeEGjjsODrYTdiMdp48gW8EswJxFE2iAIM473ydgGBt3QV9U1cNkc7SIZ7NduenMPe-AeefyzbohylkoxpVYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKCHapBs

Sorry I can't get my items to link into the post =( Anyways, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help you can give!
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you even unto death."
-Sun Tzu
It's your playstyle or gear, you can link gear easily by clicking reply to thread, and then clicking your charcter at the top end of the page, go to invenoty and left-click the gear, it links them to your post.
hey zyggy what do you think about this variant of the build
http://tinyurl.com/kqwprku
level 90 version

5 link would be IB+Melee Splash+Multi/Faster Attacks+Blood Magic+Melee Physical Damage
Life leech is 2% from tree,2-4% would be from gear or warlords mark
auras would be grace,hatred,purity
around 130% more armor
7 endurance charges
300% phys damage
270% life
if i calculated everything correctly just using grace would give me around 5k armor,with 7 end charges and molten shell (additionall 1.5k armor) build is tankier than yours version and probably has more dps
Am I missing something here or that would be everything build needs?
Last edited by Dugi96 on Dec 2, 2013, 6:07:13 PM
Is the Marohi Erqi absolutely a must for this build? I found one while running maps on my spectral throw Scion, had fun with it for a bit, but it was a little slow for my taste. I spent a weekend getting this build up, and finally got to equip it, only to be underwhelmed. It's not 4 linked, and a used up all my fusings to try and get it to at least that, but no luck. I'm getting destroyed in merciless because I can't attack fast enough to hit anything. Should I just sell the thing for a few exalt and use the currency to better gear up my char? Seems like it would be better than trying to make the Erqi work.
"
Untested but it may be worth running a high level CoDT with Enduring cry + Immortal Call and Increased Duration

Anyone tried this one?

Would be interested if someone would share his opinion about this
Im running now

cwdt lvl 6 + dec totem lvl 10 + molten sh lvl 10 + enduring cry lvl 8

cwdt lvl 7 + immort call lvl 8 + temporal ch lvl 9 + increased dur.

Works great for me!

"
Gjh199 wrote:
Im running now

Works great for me!

I might be wrong, but im pretty sure cwdt doesnt work with supported spells (increased duration for example)
"
hampish92 wrote:
"
Gjh199 wrote:
Im running now

Works great for me!

I might be wrong, but im pretty sure cwdt doesnt work with supported spells (increased duration for example)

Increased duration is working fine with cwdt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info