Random client crashes

Hello, love the new patch, lots of good stuff in it, what I don't love is the massive ammount of extra random client crashes it has gotten me, before the patch I had had a problem with client crashes occuring randomly after I exited the passive skill tree, or used waypoints. But I could live with that, it ususally didn't get me in much trouble. But after the 0.9.12 patch I have started getting crashes on totally random occations, I have tried different graphics, lowering and heightening them, turning off post processing, vsync, everything. But nothing helps, now I'm not too keen on trying to reinstall the game since it didn't help the crashes I got prior to 0.9.12 patch. Have you gotten more reports on this? am I the only one? I can post what graphics card I'm using and such if it helps.
Are you on a 32 bit system?
If so, what do you have texture quality set to?
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
64 bit, and medium, got everything on lowest possible, shadows off, only thing I got on is vsync since the game got unbearable without it.
It's definitely crashing more often. It also crashes when whispering other players at times. The load time in between portals has also increased though I think this may be due to the changes with minions.
I can't even stay logged in right now, crashed 3 times in 1 minute.

There are some crash fixes coming in 0.9.12c today hopefully.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info