Ok i uninstalled...

Still can't figure out how to play ,great advice
*scratches head*

Not to sound like an ass but, could you elaborate? Having issues playing the game? Is it gameplay, a technical support reason, or any reason in particular?

You can always ask for help on the forums, any one of us can answer and help you out.
He is a player from hardcore, that was upset because he thinks that 1 hand builds cant do any DPS.

People told him its likely his build and playstyle thats preventing his DPS with 1 handers many top players are 1 hand builds and do good DPS.

So he took that as "I guess I will quit because I cant figure out how to play well".
Well I am very pleased to hear that one cannot completely learn this game in one month, everything works as intended.

Last edited by devmoon on Sep 10, 2012, 7:04:47 AM
Ok, bye.
1 handed mace user doing 9k dps in default league with ground slam.

Yes 1 handed users do no DPS...

How about asking how to build your character?
"
bacunator wrote:
Still can't figure out how to play ,great advice

Cant see where you have asked for advice.

The game is not rocket science and there is plenty of threads out there to help.

Particularly the Game Mechanics and the Build threads.

Sorry you have uninstalled maybe there is an easier game out there for you.

Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Enjoy Farmville OP,
FFA loot = single player game.
Vaal boss fight = single player gane.
Enjoy Farmville 2 OP.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/47379

Please continue any conversation in the linked thread,as I believe it is more pertinent to this issue at hand.

Even if I am fairly certain the OP will not return, the benefit of the doubt must be given.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info