Arctic Breath

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Dec 11, 2018, 4:03:25 PM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 4:04:40 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This skill seems nice except for it causing massive lag with 2 totems and greater multi linked to it. According to others ingame i'm not the only one having this problem either.

I agree that with GMP it is very intense. ;) I'm still trying to level it so I can see how the damage scales.
what quest drops this for what classes?
"
Lionguild wrote:

I received it as a gem choice for killing Brutus on Cruel difficulty with my witch.
"
knoble wrote:
"
Lionguild wrote:

I received it as a gem choice for killing Brutus on Cruel difficulty with my witch.

Likewise for the Shadow.
i found it randomly in a dungeon... just like any other...

but... I will agree with a previous poster... man this thing is hard on my system... it feels like i'm in a 5 ~ 6 person party and everyone is casting crazy... and i'm alone with to LMP Totems...

Could somebody post a video of this skill in action? Guess it might be difficult if it's so laggy /-:
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 11, 2012, 2:24:08 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Could somebody post a video of this skill in action? Guess it might be difficult if it's so leggy /-:

Just something quick I did up, not sure if its any good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITzKomZ1Po&feature=youtu.be

I would love to hear back from the ice-crit witches as to whether this is better than Freezing Pulse.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Sep 11, 2012, 10:12:22 AM
This spell seems to be easier to "shotgun" with multiple projectiles than Fireball.

The graphics hit heavy on my low-end video card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info