Cross-league trading archive

Please PM with league, amount, and desired rate so I know you've understood the thread.

PM Kynthia on Betrayal

—————————

Standard — SnuSnu
Hardcore — Kozilek

—————————

Safely cross-leaguing since 2013. I have been performing cross-league trades since the very first temporary league (Anarchy).

—————————

Please note:
1. Unless I approach you stating otherwise, I will not go first.
2. Usually available even if unverified, please ask.
3. Other currencies may be available upon request, but best rates will be for listed currencies.

Other details

1. I reserve the right to decline a trade.
2. Rates are subject to change (especially if the rate you have is a week old).
3. Trades between permanent & temporary leagues (ie Betrayal) are against the rules, don't ask.
4. I accommodate trade splitting at my discretion. My threshold for bullshit varies, but as long as you aren't attempting to split a 10 ex trade into 10 parts, it'll probably be fine.

—————————

Usually available even if unverified, please ask.
Last edited by Karcaroth on Nov 28, 2020, 7:13:51 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2017, 7:28:20 PM
Traded some SC race reward items for Anarchy currency. I went first and the trade went smoothly. Thanks again!
IGN: Pockey
trade 1 ex and 2 chaos pretty fast !!all legit
Gave my hardcore 5 exa for his standart 10 exa. Good trader - thx for quick trade!
Vouch. Did my 8 Anarchy to his 4 ONSL.
IGN: darkelixir
Just traded 6 Anarchy EX for 3 Onslaught. I went first and the trade was fast. would trade again.

I vouch for this.
I Traded 5 exalts & 20 chaos in SC for an Onslaught exalt with no hassle.
@CleverNameForACleaver [Beyond]

@Tejay [HC]
have more onslaught exalts
Traded 4 exalts from HC to ONS. Was fast and smooth, and let me trade in two transactions. He's legit.
Traded without problems +1 from me
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info