Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

"
SEOINAGE wrote:

Sexy
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P

I figured with the sword talk someone here would appreciate it.
Last edited by SEOINAGE on Aug 6, 2013, 6:00:41 PM
I just want to say "thanks" for sharing your build with the community. I've been playing a Blender in Anarchy and it's the most fun I've had in this game. I got super lucky and had a Bringer of Rain actually drop for me during leveling and I've been Chaos-ing a level 78 Corsair sword to try and get the perfect stats on it.

Would you say +physical%, added physical and attack speed are the most vital stats on a weapon?

Also, can you rate my swords?

Thanks again, looking forward to seeing you stream again. (stay away from LoL though! that game sucks)
Thanks for the write up! Saved and will be making a toon following this guide.
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
What do you think about Death's Oath for this build? Extra AS and 5% life leech seems nice, but is it possible to deal with chaos damage?

And about meginord's girdle?
Last edited by G1deon on Aug 7, 2013, 12:54:00 AM
Nice write up 2P :)

"
Stop trying to make the name "Blender" happen.

lol what? It's his guide, he can call it whatever he wants.

Move along jealous troll...
I have been using this build off and on for quite awhile. Duelist is currently level 67, and it has been pretty easy mode to be honest. Blocks can be a bit scary at times though.

Definitely my favorite build though. It's honestly what kept me playing!
"
G1deon wrote:
What do you think about Death's Oath for this build? Extra AS and 5% life leech seems nice, but is it possible to deal with chaos damage?

And about meginord's girdle?

Girdle is a leveling item. Eventually you'll want a higher life belt with Chaos Res and armor. I think it's honestly a toss up between Wurm's Molt and Girdle for leveling..

Death's Oath takes away the focus of this build: the 7L Bringer. Even if you had a 6L Death's Oath, the lack of a life roll makes this worse than Bringer. Ultimately this item might be fun to try out but I don't think it wins against the Bringer in regular or hardcore. In Hardcore, this is also an extremely dangerous item that will require expensive additions as Chaos Res pieces with nice rolls are harder to find.

On the side note, an item I just picked up that I feel complements this build insanely well is the Death Rush (the cheap way to get Chaos Resistance.)

The 4% Life Leech means that I no longer need the Blood Drinker node and I can finally replace my Wurm's Molt with a decent Belt. Perfectly rolled, this item gives 32% Chaos Res which is insane and the bonus to kill is nice for even faster clearing.

PS: The Onslaught on kill helps greatly with Temp Chains map mod. :D
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
Last edited by 김태연 on Aug 7, 2013, 2:29:29 AM
Great build.
Though I expected a bit more dps :P

When I had my soul taker
20k Dominating blow with a shield
35k Lightning strikes with a shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account: