0.11.3b Patch Note

Can you guys add a "Bump" function to the forums?

Currently some threads in the shop section have pages and pages filled with bumps. People looking to see what has been offered for items have to go through pages and pages to see if anyone has made an offer on the item they're interested in. Also owners of the thread have to go through a similar time consuming search for offers made on their items.

Ideally the "Bump" function would allow a user to bump up their thread by clicking on the "B" button that would be located beside the "PM" button.

This function should prevent trading posts to have an insane number of pages filled with an almost endless number of replies.
I'm talking about "LaLa's SHOP - nice gear for every level - lots of Gems - Standard-League!"

Thank you for your hard work.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
"
AMC93 wrote:
Oh yeah and not being able to get flasks because someone is culling is totally UNFAIR!

Would you please explain what you mean?
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
AMC93 wrote:
Oh yeah and not being able to get flasks because someone is culling is totally UNFAIR!

Culling strike in large parties at end game pretty much gets you well over 50% of the killing blows, which leaves the other 5 party members less charges to their flasks.
This can be quite annoying.
"
gothikaboy wrote:
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
AMC93 wrote:

Culling strike in large parties at end game pretty much gets you well over 50% of the killing blows, which leaves the other 5 party members less charges to their flasks.
This can be quite annoying.

this.
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
Me and my friend are both experiencing big performance problems since the last patch. The game has become slow and unresponsive. It appears to degrade (although this may be a red herring). The game is unplayable with this issue (too jerky and slow). We are both Windows 7 but on different machine types.

Any ideas?
@ GGG

Could you guys please post the patch size in MB above the patch notes? Sometimes the patches are really huge (100MB+) and I'm not always certain I want to download immediately if the size is so large.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda wrote:
@ GGG

Could you guys please post the patch size in MB above the patch notes? Sometimes the patches are really huge (100MB+) and I'm not always certain I want to download immediately if the size is so large.

Why wouldn't you want to download the patch? Thinking you don't want to lose playing time? Perhaps it's a requirement to be patched to play.

"
robble wrote:
Why wouldn't you want to download the patch? Thinking you don't want to lose playing time? Perhaps it's a requirement to be patched to play.

Do you have any comprehension at all?

5GB monthly cap. I can't download a 400MB update on a whim. Unfortunately there is no way to know the patch will be 400MB until you start downloading it, and by then you don't dare end the process or cancel the update as this will probably corrupt the game.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info