What we need PVP wise for this game

After playing in the 5hour Cutthroat league last night I realized its not what this game needs long term. We either need to be able to make private instances so you can progress until you feel ballsy enough to go public and put your life/gear on the line permanently. To prevent stupid shit like lvl 30's camping act1 normal terrace and pking lvl 1's i.e current Cutthroat. Or we need a non HC version of Cutthroat where if you die you lose your gear but stay on that particular league. Better yet allow invading in all leagues. Where you can freely pk or mutually agree to pvp. No items need to drop on death,no penalty needs to apply at all to be honest not even a Diablo style ear trophy. This would give people on any league the motivation and choice to do it. Any pvm content will be welcomed to improve upon your "pvp" character. Both groups of players pvm and pvp co-exist like they should. That simply edition would almost intantly give this game staying power. The staying power a game this great should have. This game should have the life span of Diablo2 or greater. By providing a no bull shit yet not abusable pvp/pk structure alongside the already solid even in beta pvm aspect. I already think this game is better then Diablo1+2 and obviously a shitload better then Jay "Fuck that loser" Wilsons abortion Diablo3. It just needs a solid pvp/pk option, non arena. Everything Cutthroat had is perfect minus the hc league changing on death element and lack of private or level restriction instances. Plus make it a permanent league or adapt invading to every league.

To sum it up
- Non Hc PERMANENT Cutthroat, leave item drops + add private/level restricted instances
- Adapt invading to all leagues, items stay on character to prevent crying
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Or just disallow invasions by someone more than 5 or so levels different from you without accepting their attempt to invade.

Just have a little popup [Faceroller (lvl 30 Templar) would like to join your instance: Y/N?]

Don't have the popup window if the level disparity is reasonable.
Ya thats an interesting idea. Definitly need a level restriction. Just that would make even the current Cutthroat set up a great edition (hopefully permanent one). Im a dueler im a pk'r always have been. Try to be the biggest asshole I can be at all times in that regard with on exception. Should not be ganking low levels unless thats what they want haha. Need to be able to progress through the game even in a full blown pvp setting thats all there is to it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
What we need: A hostile button.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I couldn't agree more, this game desperately needs some sort of open world pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info