So I chanced an Occulist's Vestment

And got

Which makes it the 4th in the series.

Can we make a support group for people like me?
Last edited by Yosakoi on Jul 31, 2013, 5:41:57 PM
Congratulations.
Unless you wanted the other unique. Maybe the game is telling you to make a different build.
✠ ✠
Better keep em for now, I hear they pair well with the wand that the Diamond supporter who made that is now making.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
It would be nice if GGG added another viable item that did what Shav's does, upped the drop rate or something. It kind of sucks that a whole class of builds depends on one item...

I keep finding multiple Darkscorn/Death Rush and lowbie uniques in maps.. not even the ~2 exalt ones.
You'll likely get a lot more, too.

Pure guesswork but the odds of it being Shav's v this, will be something like 10:1, if not more (probably a lot more).

Every time I see one drop, I tell myself..next time I'm just not even going to mouse over it, just walk away.

Spoiler
Yeah, that'll happen
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 31, 2013, 5:47:26 PM
Working nearly 1200 chances trying to get Shavs. I would say I feel your pain, but I havent even gotten that one :/
...narf
To be honest I just want shav's for the challenge, but since it would cost me an arm and leg I'm trying it this way..

I really don't know why it's included in the challenge to begin with :P
"
To be honest I just want shav's for the challenge, but since it would cost me an arm and leg I'm trying it this way..

It's a shopping challenge.

You will be rewarded for shopping.
Casually casual.

"
Chypre wrote:
It would be nice if GGG added another viable item that did what Shav's does, upped the drop rate or something. It kind of sucks that a whole class of builds depends on one item...

I keep finding multiple Darkscorn/Death Rush and lowbie uniques in maps.. not even the ~2 exalt ones.

I like this idea, except I fear that having "Chaos damage does not bypass Energy Shield" on more, easier to access items will ruin CI.

And then, no one WOULDN'T run low life.
The Russell Wilson Era
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

It's a shopping challenge.

You will be rewarded for shopping.

Shopping rewards...silence! The wife will hear you, and then I am done for.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 31, 2013, 5:51:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info