Post your best find of the day!

Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena

I haven't found much fun this week but these could have been even better with some life or ES.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Sep 13, 2013, 9:25:12 PM

Wanted this for such a long time, and it just dropped for me :D
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Wow I dont believe this, some guy found a wand, linked it into global chat and complained that it didnt have any spell damage on it. I offered him 2 jewellers orbs for it:

Lolololol. Best bargain ever for my wander.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
This is my best find...ever. I think.

Quite happy, too. I needed one for my Reave character. :P
"
bhavv wrote:
Wow I dont believe this, some guy found a wand, linked it into global chat and complained that it didnt have any spell damage on it. I offered him 2 jewellers orbs for it:

That thing has terrible physical damage and elemental damage rolls

You didn't get a bargain, you paid for vendor trash
It gave me +100 DPS over my previous wand so quit bitching.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
It gave me +100 DPS over my previous wand so quit bitching.

That wand gave you +100 dps? At level 60+? Jesus what had you been using up until then? I don't think I want to know actually.
Last edited by boof on Sep 14, 2013, 3:58:29 AM
:(

- PoE TOS.
"
"
bhavv wrote:

That thing has terrible physical damage and elemental damage rolls

You didn't get a bargain, you paid for vendor trash

2 jeweller orbs is basically free

if its an upgrade then its an upgrade... and will help you level faster.

1.50 atk speed and those rolls is average iw ould have to say.

still, its 2 jewellers.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info