Post your best find of the day!

expedition logbook, lvl83

from regular alch and go map. I haven't played as much as I have in other leagues, but my luck has been ridiculous.

-+1 frenzy charge ring on day 1 of the league in a T3 map from ritual
-awakened spell echo and awakened GMP both dropped by just my second a8 run
-awakened multistrike
-first augment from harvest was aug influence mod which sold for 30ex
-dropped the HH just then!

This is the first decent item I've ever found in Cortex. At least I think it's decent. Found in standard. Can't seem to find any like it, and not sure what it's worth. Any ideas what to do with it? Someone said it's good for aura stacking, but I wouldn't be in to that. I usually follow build guides so I'm not super knowledgeable about classes, builds, etc. Stacking cold damage/res seems obvious, but what about lightning to cold conversion as well, and what skill/class could I maybe build something around this? I'd appreciate the input from more experienced players than myself. Thanks guys.
Last edited by W4Rnerv on Sep 3, 2021, 7:14:25 PM
Heist drop I threw a vaal at

Last edited by faustian1 on Sep 8, 2021, 7:04:03 PM

2 T1 evasion mod, 1 good life mod (T4), sadly ilvl 83
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

from unveil
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

random 3T1 + T4 block projectiles

Also I'm one of those who somewhat enjoys running labs and managed to snag this

Last edited by faustian1 on Nov 13, 2021, 12:33:13 AM
Things that I had never seen until Scourge League:
Spoiler

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
This fucking jewel...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info