Post your best find of the day!

Dropped this, not sure what to do with it other than annul and hope its the ele damage? Then craft 100-129 % phy damage.

Tried getting RMR on this but hit T1 Int and didn't want to scour it again.. I guess this is pretty sick for another character. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Crafted the Chest yesterday and the ring today!

It is normal for dropping 3ex ("natural" ex, not other stuff worth 3ex) in Zana's T16 Mao Kun????
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Not all T1 (T1 x2, T2 x1, T3 x1), but the mods are synergy to each other. Too bad RF is a bad build now due to monster on hit debuff
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Temple t3 jewelry room

dropped today:

whish it was an armour piece ...

saving up to multimod this with fire dmg to spells & spell damage

dropped corrupted in a vaal area...

and got a bunch of interesting temple stuff:

Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
"
neohongkong wrote:
It is normal for dropping 3ex ("natural" ex, not other stuff worth 3ex) in Zana's T16 Mao Kun????

No, but it is common for ex div cards to drop there. Had a map where I had 2 abandoned wealth cards drop.

On another note, today's essence crafting session went pretty well:
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 13, 2020, 6:18:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info