Post your best find of the day!

"
"
HairyBotter wrote:
its actually 4 off perfect, but who counts.
also, whats the price of annointing this amulet with current rates? 15ex?
in 5 weeks its 1,5ex
so ya^^

It was a joke :) Though, I think if GGG will not nerf Assassin and reduce frequency (or even not add to Standard) Blight encounters, the price will be still 5 ex.

I'm eagerly awaiting seeing how much my oils will be worth in std after blight ends.

Sold a lot of them while I was still playing the league, but still have these bois leftover.

Spoiler

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Nov 14, 2019, 6:14:00 AM
I hate Marasmus, I mean, Synthesis missions of Zana - I just can no see among that flashes what is happening.

Just today :

Ring was dropped on synthesis unique map. But i didn't play Synthesis ! I didn't this ring.
Last edited by Keussef on Nov 18, 2019, 2:20:13 PM

I got this two days ago but I couldn't post then. It's ilvl 80, and I know it's not a great drop, but I've always wanted one of these. I six linked it and got it 28%, and now I'ma make it all kinds of badass.

Edit: Typo.

Edit again: Updated with how it is currently. I gave up making an OP melee staff for now and settled on that. That spell is already OP with just Herald of Ash on. Also, Herald of Ash is busted to hell with physical converted to fire spells.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Nov 21, 2019, 3:20:23 PM

About time UE dropped something decent.

I'm going to take a risk and remove that stupid chaos resist with annulment orb, when I have some spare exalts to craft "suffixes cannot be changed" mod on this quiver.

them feels when vaaling stuff at the end of league

Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 1, 2019, 2:56:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info