Post your best find of the day!

Not the Item, but the Enchant :)

First try in Uber Lab to enchant helmets this league.

Running Arc / Lightning Spire Traps

Chaos spammed this into existence. Better than my old belt so I am happy for the slight upgrade.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

570 total DPS with good base crit. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, right now I'm thinking crit warchief totems.
I've been trying to chance one of these forever and one finally dropped. Now I have to figure out a build for it

Also, I guess I get to play one of the meta builds if I want

...naaah
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

I kept kicking around the idea of buying this. But I managed to get one dropped off a Zana Daily when I went to fight the map boss. Don't skip your map bosses!

(And then I proceed to skip all the rest...)
Dunno if it's an upgrade for Milliardo or not but I guess I'll find out next time I use him.

Also,

Nothing special, but always makes me happy because I can't be arsed to keep switching my portal gem between characters.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
"
fazlez1 wrote:

...naaah

No, you will not :) Unless you get at least 20 exalted orbs to obtain rest of items, which are mandatory for "meta build for that helmet". But I wish you good luck with it :)
"
"
fazlez1 wrote:

...naaah

No, you will not :) Unless you get at least 20 exalted orbs to obtain rest of items, which are mandatory for "meta build for that helmet". But I wish you good luck with it :)
20 ex? Really? I guess it won't happen for unless rngesus comes through, but i'm not going to hold my breath.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
You'd vendor a 5L 360 DPS 1 Handed Weapon?
"
shoju wrote:
You'd vendor a 5L 360 DPS 1 Handed Weapon?

Surely this is a joke right?

Who adds physical damage and ele damage when coming up with weapon dps?
Last edited by BiWinning1989 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info