Post your best find of the day!

casually did uberlab on STD after i died on Turmoil, not sure what i hit :P
d:-D*
Bought from Cadiro already 6S, let's try to fling some fuse on it:

4 fus, lul :>
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Decided to stop by legacy league since I had three Rigwald summons... hit the sexy vaal :)

Dropped white 6s. Decided to see if i could 6l. Did in 14 fuses. Decided to see what i could get with a few chaos. 1 alch and 1 chaos and i landed on this :)

And yes i know its not worth 50ex, justput it at that for lolz
Finally 6L'd my disfavor yesterday..

Also came across a random strongbox with mirrored items, didn't even bother picking up at first, but then intuition asked me to backtrack, and here's what I found..

Within the space of 30 minutes or so today:

Then my luck changed. I sought a prophecy, got Monstrous Treasure, but wasn't paying attention and didn't realise what I'd got. Picked out an un-ID'ed Desert map from my stash, because I'd had it a long while and figured I might as well use it (I'm mapping tier 9-11 currently) and saw the strongboxes as soon as I entered the map. Had anarchy & breach leaguestones; found 2 diviners strongboxes and one cartographers.

A thunderstorm started here, and my internet connection often goes down when it starts raining. And that's what happened; I got d/c'ed twice, but managed to get back in and retrieve a whole lot of cards, orbs, and a few 6S.
Last edited by Bleef on Jul 27, 2017, 3:42:46 PM
casually mapping on the last 2 days of legacy

I'm pleasantly surprised

spent my last 2 ex on atziboobi. Was disappointed with drop, but why not fuse ? so I did..with total of 110 fus
A few random things picked up this weekend:

And after running Tora's mission today she offers me this for 5c:

Why thank you, don't mind if I do :) A few days ago I would have called her names and asked if she was trying to rip me off. Interesting how a small announcement can change things!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jul 30, 2017, 7:15:51 AM
"
A few random things picked up this weekend:

And after running Tora's mission today she offers me this for 5c:

Why thank you, don't mind if I do :) A few days ago I would have called her names and asked if she was trying to rip me off. Interesting how a small announcement can change things!

it wouldve still been worth it, it was around 15c
Creator

Sigh....low rolls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info